How about those other auto's!

Hambone

Active Fanatic
Recently picked up my wife a new pistol. She enjoyed the tcp 738 but she said it was time for a larger caliber. So I picked her up a Ruger lc9 with laser

430153_4650425463964_1103621668_n.jpg

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
the holster for IPSC

1002855q.jpg

steel Para kit/ Gold Cup slide, Wilson bbl and comp, hard chromed the frame, 23 rd mag, etc

1002857e.jpg

Aluminum Commander Para kit /Officers slide
built them both myself before Para ever made a complete gun.
1002859h.jpg

Last edited:

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Lots of nice auto's here! I especially like the Luger. That ones on my list to get eventually for sure.

Here's mine:

CRW_1930.jpg

CRW_3588.jpg

normal_Ruger_KP-89_Wallpaper.jpg

normal_Glock_19_Wallpaper.jpg

--- Joe

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
All very nice, including the PPK looking one!

However, that is the first time I think I've seen an actual 4th Gen Glock on here! The backstrap sure makes a BIG difference in the grip configuration, definitely a nice custom addition to the newer Glocks. Nice G19, glad you posted it to see the difference!

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
EAA Witness Elite Match in .40 S&W, with Streamlight TLR-2 light/laser. This is the bedside handgun. SWEET SWEET shooter.....

D8614C5A-95A4-47A5-B5C1-A1AF9808C78A-854-000000504AEFD3C7.jpg

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Midnight Raver said:
All very nice, including the PPK looking one!

However, that is the first time I think I've seen an actual 4th Gen Glock on here! The backstrap sure makes a BIG difference in the grip configuration, definitely a nice custom addition to the newer Glocks. Nice G19, glad you posted it to see the difference!

My G19 has none of the added backstraps. They seemed flimsy to me and I didn't trust that they wouldn't break when dropped or something. I know Glock probably did tons of testing to make sure they didn't but if I don't trust it I won't use it. On the other hand my Gen 4 was less than stellar when I got it. 80% of the cases that did eject smacked my in the head of face and several pr hundred would jam in the ejection port. I had made sure i had the new recoil spring when I bought it because I knew about that issue but it still did it. So I called where I bought it and they by some irony had a big event going on the next weekend and the Glock rep was coming and she brought new ejectors which I guess were identified as a cause. Apparently I wasn't the only one with the issue. So I took it in, they swapped it while I was there and I headed to the range. I am happy to say since that change the thing hasn't had a single failure of any kind and that was probably 1000 rounds ago. I now love that pistol.

That being said, because of it's early issues, the only pistol own that has never, literally never, had a failure to fire, feed, or eject is the big ugly Ruger P89. I know they take a lot of flack but they are/were affordable and reliable sidearms that get the job done. That being said it's too think to carry. If I carry it's usually the Glock, previous to owning that it was the 1911.

@PapaBear - I have a Streamlight without the laser for my Glock. Very nice Addition. :)

NGIB

Active Fanatic
My zombie gun as I have 17 & 20 round mags for it. A factory two tone Taurus PT-92. Gave a tad over $300 for it and it shoots great.

IMG_PT92-X.jpg

One you don't see everyday. A CZ-40P. This was a hybrid by CZ and it's a 40Z slide on a P-01 frame - shoots good.

cz40px.jpg

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Couple of recent additions:

S&W M&P 15-22p, pointless as a weapon, but super fun to shoot....

S&W M&P 9mm full size VTAC edition, stippled by myself. Really enjoy the fiber up top/tritium on bottom sights.....shoots like a dream too

VTAC sights made by Trijicon

And the new carry piece, Springfield Armory XDS, 45ACP. LOVE THIS GUN. Only addition has been the Talon grips

And a comparison shot to show the difference in thickness between the 9mm M&P and the 45ACP XDS....it's crazy how thin it is.

Cano

Well-Known Fanatic
7FF1601F-C566-41BD-86DD-CA64050173FE-1559-000000F6F96DCB11.jpg

My all time favorite slip in my pocket n go!!!
Keltec P32 loaded with Fiochi FMJ with 7 round mag and 10 round backup mag.

Latest posts