How about those other auto's!

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is the Forum's first and foremost pistol:

Big_Ben.jpg

This is Big Ben, a Glock 22 .40 cal- it is the essence of Southern Hospitality, bar none. So far it has fired straight and true, may it forever serve the greater good in any and all capacities! :cool:

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
This here is Blackjack Becky V- THE best gal I ever took out before:

Becky_V.jpg

She's a Glock 21 .45ACP- must be a southern belle, because she sure is sweet!!! Hoping to take her on a play date Friday 7/5, looking forward to that!!! :cool:

SCPistolero

New Fanatic
Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match 45 ACP. Second time out but once I settled down I printed a decent group.
Outstanding pistol w/SAO trigger
Distance: 7 yds. Ammo: PMC Bronze

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
SCPistolero said:
Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match 45 ACP. Second time out but once I settled down I printed a decent group.
Outstanding pistol w/SAO trigger
Distance: 7 yds. Ammo: PMC Bronze

GREAT gun! Had 2 myself. Check out the Hogue grips for it....super comfy.

Also check out http://www.henningshootsguns.com/ for parts including a fiber front sight that is AWESOME.

andyb

Active Fanatic
andyb said:
Current carry gun. Walther PPS .40 S&W

Sorry, only picture with the flush mag and limbsaver is alongside a 1911

null_zps27aeca90.jpg

null_zps1d5b38cc.jpg

Well, I traded away the walther last weekend! Here's the replacement. Yeah, nothin special. Just a billion others out there just like it. Much better fit for my big ol hands. It's my first Glock. I FINALLY got to shoot one a couple weekends ago and loved the trigger. Can't wait to put some rounds down range this weekend.

image_zps3f1ce3d4.jpg

image_zpse6cccd0b.jpg

NGIB

Active Fanatic
Traded into this yesterday, a Sig P239 in .40 with pretty grips. Had one several years ago and traded it away - but I missed it. While many dislike the low capacity and the DA/SA trigger - I like them. I do need to flip the mag release though as I got it from a lefty...

P239-1_zps6378c333.jpg

kuntreebouy

Fanatic
well lets see if I can fig. this out, im no guru , just a lowtech redneck in a high-tech world tryin to figure this crap out, sarb6p fullsize , pics of it after the initial purchase and then I added my bling to it, tore it down, took out the slide lock mech.,hammer and strut, removed the safety and trigg. group, got some high grit and oil first, then some diamond compound on cotton cloth, and to finish it up a dremel buffer with semi chrome polish, ok, I cant get my pics to upload by clicking

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Pull your images up in Photobucket.

On the right side is the boxes with different links to use.

Use the IMG link. Just click on it and it will copy it into your clipboard on your computer.

Come to your post on the forum and hit paste and the IMG link will post. Will embed your images.

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Never seen that before! Looks VERY similar to a CZ-75 or an EAA. How's it shoot?

kuntreebouy

Fanatic
very nice, low recoil, shoots str8 enough to get the job done, roughly 100 rds through it since I got it and no ftf ,fte etc., I like it, cheap and reliable, 17 + 1 sa/da ,the one thing I wish it had was adjustable sights, it seems I shoot a little low with it, but I enjoy shooting it, ive never really cared for handguns, ive always been a rifle man, but I may add a cple more handguns to the collection in the future, and thank you for fixing my pics, im glad you took the time to do it

kuntreebouy

Fanatic
oh yea , btw it is a cz75 clone made by sarsimalz [ I think that's how its spelled ] SAR ARMS for short and yes sir,, its imported by eaa, I paid 290 out the door and I must say its the best 290$ ive ever spent!!!!, I love the gun, more upgrades to the appearance coming soon, im going to highlight all the lettering ingraved in the slide, I am going to try out a inconspicuous spot on the polyframe , ive never hightighted a poly gun b4,, but I know I can lay some paint down on any metal gun frame as good as the factory can, I also have a 13lb hammer spring being shipped to replace the factory 16lb hammer spring

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Playing around last night with the new AR pistol build after changing some things, got a great shot of P-1's ammo as a background, thought I'd share....

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Have you fired the pistol yet??? I just got a pistol with the SigBrace on it...Shot it last night...I really like the brace, as a stock...
I put an Eotech on mine and it worked great...

Steve

Latest posts