Glock stipple worth it?

wixthedog

Well-Known Fanatic
I am on the side that is against it. Every now and again I have sloppy draw and grip tape makes it much harder to have an effective and efficient recovery, in my opinion.

This tennis racket grip spray stuff is intriguing, I may pick some up. These Texas summers are brutal.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
wixthedog said:
I am on the side that is against it. Every now and again I have sloppy draw and grip tape makes it much harder to have an effective and efficient recovery, in my opinion.

This tennis racket grip spray stuff is intriguing, I may pick some up. These Texas summers are brutal.
Wall said:
Tennis spray is for tennis. You want pro grip, its for shooters
5eb97d73694676d1ba35b99e5da284b4.jpg

posted via Tapatalk

wixthedog

Well-Known Fanatic
That bottle is the same stuff I bought and I've used it sparingly in a few matches. I think it works great and is a good addition to the range bag.

Oddly enough, I am started to suffer from Tennis Elbow, having never actually played a game of tennis before I find it intriguing.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
in addition to the prince grip, I was thinking of getting some of the tennis wrist thingies to keep sweat from rolling down to my hands.

EzGoingKev

Fanatic
I stippled one of my Glocks year ago. I also removed material from the underside of the trigger guard where it meets the grip. For me it was a huge difference. Install of trying to hold onto a bar of soap the the pistol was planted in my hand.

I was pretty aggressive with the stippling and while it was great in your hands it was not so great to conceal carry. If you are going to carry concealed with the pistol up against your skin you should think about how aggressive the pattern will be.

YMMV

Gunreaper

Active Fanatic
I did mine own glocks and a friend of mines. You can do it yourself with a small electric soldiering iron. They are pretty aggressive but that's what I wanted.