Dillon mods

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Mitch Gibson said:
Does it use ladder-logic, or is it a visual graphic system? I doubt a PLC would be code-driven for instructions. I've only worked with Allen-Bradley systems.
I've seen PLCs that could be programmed with a C-like language but they cost more than you'd want to spend for reloading ****.

Packer Backer

Well-Known Fanatic
A ton of great ideas here... Thanks guys!

I just went through the intermittent primer feed on my 550. Polished everything up and was working like a charm.

Dalejbrass

Active Fanatic
Anyone have tips, tricks and mods for a super 1050? Had mine just over a year and have loaded about 5oo rounds of 223, 1k 40 and 2k or so 9mm.

JMorris

Well-Known Fanatic
Been a year since I posted in this thread but this is a cheap mod that works great.

Stick a magnet on the side of the case feed clamp and it will catch steel cases and stop the collator.

Shut off the collator, lower the magnet/case into the tube, snap out the tube and lift the case out with the magnet. Snap tube back in place and turn collator back on.

IMAG0992.jpg

Ipsilateral

Well-Known Fanatic
Since I moved for the third time in 5 years I just now got my 550 back up and running. I've done nothing but BE's as it should be mods but man I like the led And tabs for the buttons. And I ordered the Arredondo Powder knob today as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
mike cyrwus said:
yeah, thats kinda smart. Where did you get it from, Mitch?
Walmart, $16. Price seemed a little high for Walmart. And it does hold about 1800 projectiles in .40 cal.

Latest posts