Chambers Custom CCP Picture thread?

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
My first addition to this thread but definitely not my last. Built by Eric and Joe on a Baer. That's the damn roster's fault. I'm calling it the Working Man's Baer. I love it. I'm a newb but this is hands down the best handgun I've ever shot. I don't want to put it down. Currently on my hip as I take a break from spraying and weed whacking. Here's some crappy cellphone glamor shots.20190412_220954.jpg20190412_223454.jpg20190412_221127.jpg20190412_221131.jpg

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
My first addition to this thread but definitely not my last. Built by Eric and Joe on a Baer. That's the damn roster's fault. I'm calling it the Working Man's Baer. I love it. I'm a newb but this is hands down the best handgun I've ever shot. I don't want to put it down. Currently on my hip as I take a break from spraying and weed whacking. Here's some crappy cellphone glamor shots.View attachment 4628View attachment 4629View attachment 4630View attachment 4631
Sweet, Baer. You need to get out from behind the iron curtain. The world of CCPs is VAST.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
So I've seen. I do have a 9mm Colt sitting in the safe that needs some .38 super love. Obviously after this one we all know who is going to give it the spa treatment. I'm hooked.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Do any of you subscribe to Joe Chamber Patreon page?

The math don't lie vids are really worth the cost of admission. This is insight you can't find anywhere else. I can not heap enough praise on Joes mathematical analysis.

and boy, separately, when Joe fits your gun it's an entirely different animal. From paperweight to formula 1. Can not come up with adequate superlatives…….really outstanding.

Bill O’Rights

Active Fanatic
Do any of you subscribe to Joe Chamber Patreon page?

The math don't lie vids are really worth the cost of admission. This is insight you can't find anywhere else. I can not heap enough praise on Joes mathematical analysis.

and boy, separately, when Joe fits your gun it's an entirely different animal. From paperweight to formula 1. Can not come up with adequate superlatives…….really outstanding.
Excuse my ignorance please, but what is the Joe Chambers Patreon page, and how may I access it?

If it's in any way tecknuckle please talk to me like I'm 8 or better yet, 5 years old.

Thank you.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Just go to patreon and look up chambers custom and it should be easy to find.

definitely worth the price of admission

it may be listed under …….1911 University

Last edited: