Chambers Custom CCP Picture thread?

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
My first addition to this thread but definitely not my last. Built by Eric and Joe on a Baer. That's the damn roster's fault. I'm calling it the Working Man's Baer. I love it. I'm a newb but this is hands down the best handgun I've ever shot. I don't want to put it down. Currently on my hip as I take a break from spraying and weed whacking. Here's some crappy cellphone glamor shots.20190412_220954.jpg20190412_223454.jpg20190412_221127.jpg20190412_221131.jpg

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
My first addition to this thread but definitely not my last. Built by Eric and Joe on a Baer. That's the damn roster's fault. I'm calling it the Working Man's Baer. I love it. I'm a newb but this is hands down the best handgun I've ever shot. I don't want to put it down. Currently on my hip as I take a break from spraying and weed whacking. Here's some crappy cellphone glamor shots.View attachment 4628View attachment 4629View attachment 4630View attachment 4631
Sweet, Baer. You need to get out from behind the iron curtain. The world of CCPs is VAST.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
So I've seen. I do have a 9mm Colt sitting in the safe that needs some .38 super love. Obviously after this one we all know who is going to give it the spa treatment. I'm hooked.