Carry in restaurants

Teufelhunde

Fanatic
Who told a lie?

And speaking of, do you always drive 55 in a 55 (or less?) Or do you move with traffic.

The offense is treated pretty much the same.

Are we lying when we drive 64 in a 55?
Just read Jammer's signature. Tells you all you need to know.....

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't guess Jammer and I can be friends.
Great granddad's final rest.

37295260_124303452522.jpg

Busa Dave

Well-Known Fanatic
My suggestion is example. Do not preach. Do not campaign. Demonstrate what a gun owner should look like. Answer questions with complete, unbiased, fact based accuracy. Promote accurate facts above all. Do not argue. Do not debate.

Be the gun owner that is the example we all want. They are afraid, allow them to be afraid. If you believed what they believe and your knowledge was as limited as theirs is, you would be afraid, too. They will see that you are not afraid, and they will want to know why. The answer is not "I'm not afraid because I have guns", the answer is you're not afraid because you have facts.

Different opinions and the people who hold them are not enemies. Ignorance and fear are the enemies.

It works.

She occasionally claims to own a gun, and more importantly her decisions and her votes are no longer based in fear and ignorance.

And finally, if someone looks at the same set of facts as you do and draws a different conclusion, so be it. That is their right, and their rights must be respected the same way we demand that our rights are respected.

My Name is Virgil Cain! Your signature makes me puke! Don't go away mad just go away. :)

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
My suggestion is example. Do not preach. Do not campaign.

Mirror. You need to look in it.

Judging from your posts you support the letter of the law regarding carry like it's some sort of moral high ground, yet from your sig line you praise sanctuary cities that support flaunting Federal laws on immigration.

*Edited out the rest of my off topic rant based on your sig line.

Last edited:

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
So what you are saying is it's okay for you and yours to flaunt the laws you don't deem to be important based on your principals, while it is not okay for us and ours to do likewise.

Check.

Zipper046

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
to the original topic...glad to see BW3 (never saw/heard it called that...my kids call it "B-dubs", LOL) changed their tune.

Up here in CT & Northeast...private property owners have the right to refuse you entry, service, etc. if they have signs posted and you're carrying. Heck, when I go to MSG in NYC I can't carry inside...have to check it at a local Precinct...pain in the butt! If we are called to a scene because someone complains...so long as the person carrying is licensed and not causing any nuisance that rises to "Breach of Peace" or "Creating a Public Disturbance", and they are legally allowed to carry all we do is ask them to leave the premises. End of story.

Funny story....our local Hospital recently posted "No Firearms" signs....I think I had 4 ER Doc's seek me out (we work security there as a side job) and ask me what they need to do if they come to work strapped...LOL...didn't know ANY of them carried...was pleasantly surprised and gave them the best advice I could given the circumstances...

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Who told a lie?

And speaking of, do you always drive 55 in a 55 (or less?) Or do you move with traffic.

The offense is treated pretty much the same.

Are we lying when we drive 64 in a 55?

'Six does have a valid point. You do as well. However, you already know the answers to your own questions.

As far as speeding, I'm guilty.
Carrying into a posted restaurant, I simply go somewhere else, they clearly don't want my money.

Latest posts