Carry Gun Match June 19

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
the best part of this match is everyone has fun regardless of how they shoot.... the best way i can describe it, is like my sex life with my wife... even if it is short and i don't do well, i am still happy afterwards....

taymoor

Skilled Lover
the best part of this match is everyone has fun regardless of how they shoot.... the best way i can describe it, is like my sex life with my wife... even if it is short and i don't do well, i am still happy afterwards....

I'll even get you a sandwich and a cigarette after the match. Even if you finish way before me...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well folks, since the 3 gun match has been cancelled due to iniclimate weather I am hopeful that I will be able to attend the match Sunday night. I am starting to twitch from Heartland Withdrawls. Unfortunately if I attend I won't be able to put the ass whoppin' on ole Bark like he's been begging for. I think I will bring my newest carry gun. The Glock 17 with the RMR melted ever so nicely into the slide. I will even conceal it by keeping it zipped in the gun case I carry it in prior to the beep. That or I will be wearing my IDPA concealment cape. Hope to see you Sumday.

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
Well folks, since the 3 gun match has been cancelled due to iniclimate weather I am hopeful that I will be able to attend the match Sunday night. I am starting to twitch from Heartland Withdrawls. Unfortunately if I attend I won't be able to put the ass whoppin' on ole Bark like he's been begging for. I think I will bring my newest carry gun. The Glock 17 with the RMR melted ever so nicely into the slide. I will even conceal it by keeping it zipped in the gun case I carry it in prior to the beep. That or I will be wearing my IDPA concealment cape. Hope to see you Sumday.
No 3gun?! Now I have to stay home and work on honey do's. Weatherman be Damned! I have a snubby, just no holster or speed loaders so I'll pass on the Heartland match. See you guys at the next 3gun.

jtischauser

U can shoot any gun at heartland. Snub us are just the flavor of the month. I'm shooting a full on race carry gun from deep concealment.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
A holster is not required to shoot this match.

What make and model? I may have a holster and speedloaders you can borrow.

jtischauser

This makes me sad. I've been heavily promoting Corn V. Tisch (Gun snob V. Snub Gun)

That sounds like a supreme court case for a severe domestic abuse case mixed with a hint of 2nd amendment.

Maybe I'll bring both guns and shoot two divisions. One will be weakhand only snubby and the other will be, well it won't even be fair. Heck I would still have less total time with two guns that Corn and Tape More combined.

DISCLAIMER:
I hope everyone knows I'm joking around here. Im not saying I'm not cocky cause I am but this trash talking banter is just friends ribbing each other. I'd hate for a new shooter to get scared off from attending the match ad a result of our goofiness.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Jesse. Say what you want, but I've got the shotshell division in the bag. Plus, I've already given a snazzy name to this face off, so I would appreciate you partaking in the battle royale. Somebody has made an extranormal video for Allah's sake!

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Sorry I screwed you over last month, Jeff. I WILL shoot my snubby this time.
Sorry Burk.. you fell victime to my evil plot. After all... when I am the "only" snubby shooter I win my class <buhwahahhhaaha>

I got's to go to Kansas City for the weekend (wife says I need a vacation)... I'd still like to borrow mini Glock sometime.

Have fun kids...

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
I dont think Ill be back in town in time for this one. Hopefully sunday evening I will be putting a 6.0 powerstroke back together. David are my Holster and mag holders done? I can stop by and pick them up any time next week.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Well jesse and his full race gun, tape more and his shotty, and burk and his chubby will all be owned by the power of the PT 92 from deep concealment. I wanted to shoot revo but now I gots something to prove.

MISph1t

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to try to focus on that little bump on the front of my gun that is supposed to indicate where the projectile is headed.

On ALL the stages this time.

Latest posts