Carry Gun Match June 19

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I may not be able to get to the match on time fellas. I am raking the Red Neck Tactical rifle class and have to tear down the 3 gun match afterwards. I'm still trying to work out the details at this point.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
I may not be able to get to the match on time fellas. I am raking the Red Neck Tactical rifle class and have to tear down the 3 gun match afterwards. I'm still trying to work out the details at this point.

if you need me to get everyone registered and keep score again, let me know....

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
K, will do i will have my laptop there and i will practice inputing numbers for the next couple of days so i will be ready...

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
That was C-O-L-D, Wall. Jesse just rode the short bus.. it's not like he licked the windows and ****.

In all seriousness... that's a fine group of men and women who shoot that Heartland Match on a regular basis.

Sorry I screwed you over last month, Jeff. I WILL shoot my snubby this time.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
So what are the requirements to shoot in snubby? more precisely, since everyone will be shooting revolvers, where does my 3" GP fall?

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, that story was about my going for my fourth division title, in my quest to be the first to win a State title in all 4 IDPA divisions. (there were only four at the time)

I bought some factory PMC .38 special ammo to do it with. I decided to chronology them and discovered they did not make minor power factor. I told the match director (a friend) about it and he told me not to worry about it as there'd be no chrono.

I couldn't and wouldn't knowingly cheat, so since I had no time to load up my own ammo, I bought several boxes of Winchester .357 magnum ammo to shoot the match with. THOSE made power factor!

The muzzle flash was visible even at noon and everyone knew when I was shooting a stage. I even charred a haybale.

I won the division and became the first person to win a State title in all 4 divisions. And even tho founding member and gunwriter, Walt Rauch, promised he'd write it up, he never did.

Feegee

The Magic Man
I have never shot the Hartland match I will be there on Sunday with a friend and a new shooter can't wait hope it's going to be a good one! 