Can you guys talk me out of an SBR?

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
They suck I'll let you shoot mine so you can see for yourself. You can also try it with the can on it so you can see how bad it also sucks

Chevellex69

Active Fanatic
People like fireballs. As for my personal gun I built a 9mm AR with a 5inch barrel. No optics, a suppresor, and a light. Bump in the night gun that won't blow my ears out or blind me as I run the trigger. So usefull when chambered as an SMG and very short in my opinion. A 5.56 7 1/2 shorty with a piggy on it goes bang real loud with a fireball for all entertainment purposes . As far as its purposes I've heard everything from because I can to because I want to which in my opinion is good enough to me. However I do know of one purpose and it works great when you want the gun range to yourself. My other personal gun that is an SBR is my PS90 which was a no brainer on converting that.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Guys,

I'm not thinking about building one because they're practical, I'm also not really thinking about a 223 here. I'd like a 10 or so inch barreled 9mm made as absolutely light as possible. The gun will be a toy for myself, my wife, little sister, etc. to take out and have fun with. They love shooting steel targets because of the instant feedback and I'm thinking since it's a pistol caliber we can shoot steel from 15 yards or so and have a lot of fun. Plus there's more than a little of the I want one factor here.

Feel free to weigh in if you have anything to say about a gun like I described above.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Guys,

I'm not thinking about building one because they're practical, I'm also not really thinking about a 223 here. I'd like a 10 or so inch barreled 9mm made as absolutely light as possible. The gun will be a toy for myself, my wife, little sister, etc. to take out and have fun with. They love shooting steel targets because of the instant feedback and I'm thinking since it's a pistol caliber we can shoot steel from 15 yards or so and have a lot of fun. Plus there's more than a little of the I want one factor here.

Feel free to weigh in if you have anything to say about a gun like I described above.
sounds perfect for the intended purpose. Get a supressor for it & it'll be even more "wow".

Chambers

actual GM
Is that the way you really feel Chambers? Or are you still glad you built one? Serious question.

Yeah, I'd take the $200 back if I could.

It's my SHTF gun, or whatever. I'd grab it if I needed to stave off the Nazi zombie horde, or impress some goofy friends.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Guys,

Sounds almost exactly like the rifle I posted.
Mine has very quickly become the most fun gun I own.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Suomi - sounds about right. - know what's cooler AK-74 or AK-47

You keep saying that but you're making an AR15 instead of having an AK build party. Maybe I shouldn't give you that detent and cheap gas block.

:character0029:

:)

Just playin! I'm glad you've seen the light and are making an AR15

Latest posts