Burned hands.....

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
If you load deuces or quads you have burned your hand on the hot barrel. I was told to add some fuzzy Velcro to the barrel and it will help. Has anyone done this or do you have other suggestions?

Post a picture if you have so I can see where and how much you added.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I heard the same and did this months ago. It really does work. I'll post a pic later. I went all the way from the start of the barrel to were the magazine extension threads in.

desert_gypsy

Well-Known Fanatic
Burned fingers, you say? Let me see your pinky finger...
8ee74ca6.png

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Anybody have any really thin kydex lying around? I was thinking about sticking an "S" shaped piece of kydex between the handguard and up alongside the vent rib sticking it on with double side tape. The Velcro Helpls tremendously but I still occasionally bump the vent rib. I'm thinking you could run that kydex right along side the rib so you couldn't ever touch anything. Thoughts?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Jesse Tischauser said:
Anybody have any really thin kydex lying around? I was thinking about sticking an "S" shaped piece of kydex between the handguard and up alongside the vent rib sticking it on with double side tape. The Velcro Helpls tremendously but I still occasionally bump the vent rib. I'm thinking you could run that kydex right along side the rib so you couldn't ever touch anything. Thoughts?
I have some. What are we doing with it? Drawings? Sketch? Show me

Latest posts