Ask the semi-pro

Chambers

actual GM
Unfortunately this is true..... Everyone wants to know how to slow down Chambers and the answer is send him out for a night on the town with Lance. Some say he used a ancient Indian potion on him know to some as "vodka" to steal his shooting powers

No white man can hang with FBI round for round. I tried, once. The laws of physics prevailed.

Semi-pro tip #69...

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
What is the preferred hangover remedy of the semi-pros? I am hungover at most matches and I feel it negatively affects my performance.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I was fortunate enough to get another semi-pro tip Saturday at the OKCGC pistol match...

me - Hey Semi-Pro how do I keep from hitting so many "no-shoots"?

Semi-Pro - Stop shooting at them...

Then the semi-pro gave me a little fist bump and went back to eating his burger.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I too was one of the lucky ones to shoot with the Semi Pros again this weekend.
I asked the semi pros what I could work on to increase speed in order to shoot the stages faster. They told me not to spend so much time aiming.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
I too was one of the lucky ones to shoot with the Semi Pros again this weekend.
I asked the semi pros what I could work on to increase speed in order to shoot the stages faster. They told me not to spend so much time aiming.

I noticed your shooting improved over the course of the match.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
My wife was out taking some pictures at the USPSA match at the OKCGC this weekend and she kept asking me "who are those guys?" I said, those are the semi-pros.

Women love semi-pros

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
If the women like Semi-Pro's I sure hope I can make it to that status here soon!

So Semi-Pro's what do I need to do to make it to Semi-Pro status or do you think I'll ever get there? Later,

Kirk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I think being a Semi-Pro is more a state of mind than anything else.

A form of Zen if you will.

Actually you just sign up and pay $25. Too bad you have to wait until next year.

http://3gunnation.com/pages/3-gun_nation_semi-pro_divisional_championship

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Isn't that all you have to do to be a "Pro"?? Just sign up and pay them a bunch of $$ ??

BTW no offence to the Semi-Pros, but has anyone seen the NBC Sports Add for 3 Gun Nation? It has many cool slow moes of Jesse! It is a pretty cool film clip and Jesse is DA MAN! It is very well done and It is cool to see a local star.

You get a lot more film time by paying more....that there is a "non anything" tip :sarcastichand:

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
has anyone seen the NBC Sports Add for 3 Gun Nation? It has many cool slow moes of Jesse! It is a pretty cool film clip and Jesse is DA MAN! It is very well done and It is cool to see a local star.

Yes, it's a fantastic add, very well put together. Lot's of cool stuff & makes me pumped for the new season to air.
I love seeing the locals as well as the non-local BoomerShooter members getting recognition.

I heard one of the semi-pros (and recent member of a shooting team) gave a seminar last week at okcgc's pistol match on how to create your own port on a stage and how to try and argue to the RO that its legal.

Latest posts