Ask the semi-pro

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
GT the only thing worse that your feeble attempt at a mom joke is you absence at two 3 gun matches this weekend

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
I once asked the Semi-Pros why it was so hard to rack my rifle, they replied...because it is wearing a cup. Now I can rack my rifle with ease...THANKS SEMI-PROS!! :superman:

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
After having a gun malf causing the wheels to fall off of "the Plan", resulting in a horrible performance on one of the stages, I was visibly frustrated. The Semi Pros advised me that the key to my personal satisfaction with my performance was to lower my expectations.

Thanks Semi Pros

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
After having a gun malf causing the wheels to fall off of "the Plan", resulting in a horrible performance on one of the stages, I was visibly frustrated. The Semi Pros advised me that the key to my personal satisfaction with my performance was to lower my expectations.

Thanks Semi Pros

This is very close to the same advice I got from the semi-pros, DON'T SUCK!

Thanks Semi-Pro's...................(dick)

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh Semi-Pro's I have an issue that I would like to have you help with, in all your vast knowledge of this sport why can I not hit "A's" am I just not aiming or is it that I'm not worthy of becoming a Semi-Pro? I would one day like to become a Semi-Pro and I feel that I am at least 4% of the way there now, what kind of wisdom can you help me to become a Semi-Pro and be looked upon so highly as yourselves? Later,

Kirk

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
On of the other sage Semi-Pros pointed out that you can't spell credit without a "D"

I was also helped immensly when I said "my shotgun is way low" and they replied "well tell it some jokes to cheer it up" Thanks Semi-Pros!

backer

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm still waiting for these amateurs to leave and the semi-pros to show up...

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
WOW with this kind of help I'm sure I'll be a Semi-Pro in 3-4 years! thanks so much Semi-Pro's your awesome Later,

Kirk

Latest posts