Ask the semi-pro

Chambers

actual GM
Jake and I gave out all kinds of great free advice today...just thinking we needed our own section!

SEMI-PRO.jpg

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
i got some semi-pro advice today and I'm a little unsure about it...

I had a couple of .223 rounds that seemd to have bad primers? The primers seemed to be getting sturck hard but were not setting the subject rounds off, there were 5-6 throughout the match. I was visibily frustrated so the semi-pros advised me that I wasn't pulling the trigger hard enough thus causing the apparent light strikes. I pulled the trigger as hard as I could in the stages that followed with seemingly better results. Thanks semi-pros!!!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic

I had a couple of .223 rounds that seemd to have bad primers? The primers seemed to be getting sturck hard but were not setting the subject rounds off, there were 5-6 throughout the match. I was visibily frustrated so the semi-pros advised me that I wasn't pulling the trigger hard enough thus causing the apparent light strikes. I pulled the trigger as hard as I could in the stages that followed with seemingly better results. Thanks semi-pros!!!
Me too. Really sucks on a 1 rifle round stage. :O

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
The Semi-Pros gave me some handy advice.

#1 Don't drop shells
#2 Don't pickup shells off the ground
#3 Don't count on alphas, always double tap.

Next time I am confident that next time I employ these tips in a 3 gun match, I will rise to the top.

Thanks Semi-Pros!

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic

I will put this one in my notebook. Thanks for sharing and thanks semi - pros for the tip!!!

Latest posts