Ask the semi-pro

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Nice try Buckaroo... lol...

Someone also left a JP hat in my truck. I think that it mmight be yours?

Jake left a hat in my truck once too.

He semi-pros how about a tip for remembering to put your hat back on after you have finished paying the driver for the ride to the match.

jtischauser

This thread is effin awesome! I can't wait until 3 Mils right sunday so I can get some tips! We need to mic these guys up and get some pre and post run commentary.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
I had asked the semi pros for guidance and wisdom once and they told me to go ask the new guy. At first I was wondering what the heck? Though knowing the reputation of the semi-pros and being without woman for 40 of my 43 years I figured it was a win win either way. Boy was it a win! The new guy showed me how to stuff bullets in my clip., oops the new guy also told me my clip was a mag. So now i can actually shoot my BB launcher and talk like a semi-pro. Much thanks semi-pros

Lastly someone left their mom in my truck and once I told her I could stuff bullets in my mag and talk like a semi-pro I can not get her out of my truck. Would the owner of this ah person come claim her?

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
any not one person has called no homo...well Im wearing my boots, and as everyone knows, its not gay if you got boots on...I dont think Jesse even owns boots though...

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Dear semi pro
I watched a YouTube training video about shooting , the guy was wearing a tactical hatchet
questions
1. Do you recommend a tactical hatchet
2. A local shooter told me if he had a tactical hatchet he could of overcame stage malfunctions without having to reshoot is that legal in outlaw 3 gun?
3. Do you recommend a tactical hatchet or the more traditional dual purpose peacepipe in a kydex holster of course
4. If I have a gun malfunction but hit the bonus clay with a accurate iron tomahawk do I stool get the bonus

jtischauser

any not one person has called no homo...well Im wearing my boots, and as everyone knows, its not gay if you got boots on...I dont think Jesse even owns boots though...

I only wear boots when I gotta kick some hard ass. I'll be wearing them Sunday when I'm shooting against the Semi-Pros.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
I only wear boots when I gotta kick some hard ass. I'll be wearing them Sunday when I'm shooting against the Semi-Pros.
the word "hard"....attached to the word "ass"....Im beginning to wonder...so tell me jesse do you sometimes stare out the window and wonder what said "semi-pros" might look like all soapy and wet...

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Dear semi pros.

I've noticed that when I shoot in the same squad as Jedi master Chambers, my trigger finger moves too fast to know what's going on. Is there a cure for this?

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
the word "hard"....attached to the word "ass"....Im beginning to wonder...so tell me jesse do you sometimes stare out the window and wonder what said "semi-pros" might look like all soapy and wet...

My monitor caught hell for that one lmao.

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
I had asked the semi pros for guidance and wisdom once and they told me to go ask the new guy. At first I was wondering what the heck? Though knowing the reputation of the semi-pros and being without woman for 40 of my 43 years I figured it was a win win either way. Boy was it a win! The new guy showed me how to stuff bullets in my clip., oops the new guy also told me my clip was a mag. So now i can actually shoot my BB launcher and talk like a semi-pro. Much thanks semi-pros

Lastly someone left their mom in my truck and once I told her I could stuff bullets in my mag and talk like a semi-pro I can not get her out of my truck. Would the owner of this ah person come claim her?

As my favorite shooting uncle Kurt once told me.... Your bullets go in the clip. A magazine is what I read while im taking a dump

dennishoddy

Advice from a semi-pro, some where out on the net:
Only thing I can imagine about how vibration might affect your ammo would be if the vibration shook the powder out of the primer.. so you didn't get a good inital blast to set off the main charge.

When seated on your cycle, the bullet is pointing down... and the powder vibrates out of the primer over time.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Who would win a 3-Gun Nation style shoot-off between Accurate Ron / the Semi-Pros / The Most Interesting Man in the World

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Who would win a 3-Gun Nation style shoot-off between Accurate Ron / the Semi-Pros / The Most Interesting Man in the World

Lance Jensen would be victorious, and here's why...

Accurate Ron's one and only weakness is "bad sushi" which he would have had lots of the night before. When the "sushi" has a hold on Ron he is NOT the champion stuff he ordinarliy would be...

The most interesting man in the world would just be off to the side talking about what he drinks when he's not drinking beer and can't shoot for **** anyways...

The semi-pros would've been out drinking with Lance the night before and rendered completely useless the following day until well after the shoot-off was over...

Lance is the only one that can weather all of the storms the night before a shoot off and remain in a suitable condition the achieve total victory!!!

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic

Accurate Ron's one and only weakness is "bad sushi" which he would have had lots of the night before. When the "sushi" has a hold on Ron he is NOT the champion stuff he ordinarliy would be...

The most interesting man in the world would just be off to the side talking about what he drinks when he's not drinking beer and can't shoot for **** anyways...

The semi-pros would've been out drinking with Lance the night before and rendered completely useless the following day until well after the shoot-off was over...

Lance is the only one that can weather all of the storms the night before a shoot off and remain in a suitable condition the achieve total victory!!!

Lol! This is true. I have seen it first hand! I've been preparing for the next round!

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T

Unfortunately this is true..... Everyone wants to know how to slow down Chambers and the answer is send him out for a night on the town with Lance. Some say he used a ancient Indian potion on him know to some as "vodka" to steal his shooting powers

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Unfortunately this is true..... Everyone wants to know how to slow down Chambers and the answer is send him out for a night on the town with Lance. Some say he used a ancient Indian potion on him know to some as "vodka" to steal his shooting powers

Actually this is not completely true - if I'm not mistaken his first "Stage" win at a USPSA match came extremely hung over even throwing up prior to shooting that day. You see Semi-Pro's can't actually be stopped. That is ones named Chambers!

Latest posts