3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Oct 27th

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Burk is the most gangsta cowboy I've ever met. Don't be trippin on his set dog.

l.jpg

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Anybody know of we are gonna need any slugs? I have a new gun to test and won't have time to find out where it shoots.

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody know of we are gonna need any slugs? I have a new gun to test and won't have time to find out where it shoots.

It could be worse, after shooting 250 slugs over 3 days finding my zero, I know, I'm slow, I find out my stock was set up for a left hand shooter. So I'm going to guess I'm starting all over.
Now that Curly, Mike, or whom ever, can see this I'm thinking we can expect a 100 yard slug plate rack. :jester:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
It could be worse, after shooting 250 slugs over 3 days finding my zero, I know, I'm slow, I find out my stock was set up for a left hand shooter. So I'm going to guess I'm starting all over.
Now that Curly, Mike, or whom ever, can see this I'm thinking we can expect a 100 yard slug plate rack. :jester:

How the heck to it get like that? You bought it new didn't you? How long have you been shooting it with the wrong hand?

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
How the heck to it get like that? You bought it new didn't you? How long have you been shooting it with the wrong hand?

Bought off gunbroker from a turkey hunter.
It's no wonder I shoot from the hip every chance I get. Ha!
Now the question is, will I shoot better or worse?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
We'll be setting up starting at around 2:00 tomorrow.
Who's all coming out for setup?
Anyone with an uncovered pickup bed so we can cart the trash barrels to the dumpster?

I can see 3-4 slugs and maybe 2 or three buckshot.
Stages arent set yet, but bring double of each to be safe.

Latest posts