3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Oct 27th

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
As the random guy I would be more than happy for him not to show my lard butt in the video :)
The video gives Donovan and I a means to positively critique (kick in the face) Jason so he will continue to improve.

Burk did Michelle get a bullet in the air on pic 170 there is definitely a flame in the comp and something just ahead of it.

http://www.michelecornelius.com/Shooting/OKCGC-3-Gun-10-27-12/26225398_8JthqV#!i=2182818873&k=V7zqwKJ

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
The video gives Donovan and I a means to positively critique (kick in the face) Jason so he will continue to improve.

Burk did Michelle get a bullet in the air on pic 170 there is definitely a flame in the comp and something just ahead of it.

http://www.micheleco...18873&k=V7zqwKJ

That's what I said!!!!!

I think she did

That's a fireball, it's way bigger than the .223 bullet. But if you look left of it you can see a straight line that may well be the bullet. Chris Anderson has a pistol shot on here somewhere that you can see this clearly. To get a bullet that "looks whole" you have to have a ridiculous shutter speed especially with rifle velocities. They look like a "straight streak" out in front of the barrel. Too bad there wasn't more to the left in the frame, it may well have got in the pic. I know she's going to get one out of a pistol one of these days. She's came very close already.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
That's a fireball, it's way bigger than the .223 bullet. But if you look left of it you can see a straight line that may well be the bullet. Chris Anderson has a pistol shot on here somewhere that you can see this clearly. To get a bullet that "looks whole" you have to have a ridiculous shutter speed especially with rifle velocities. They look like a "straight streak" out in front of the barrel. Too bad there wasn't more to the left in the frame, it may well have got in the pic. I know she's going to get one out of a pistol one of these days. She's came very close already.

I think you are right Scott

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk may or may not have said his 55gr bullet on top of 5 grains of trail boss shoots like a .22. Rimfire

Thanks for clarification Scott

taymoor

Skilled Lover

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

Latest posts