3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Oct 27th

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Oklahoma City Gun Club will be hosting its monthly 3 gun match at the North end of the Action Pistol range on Saturday Oct, 27th.

Sign in starts at 9:00. Shooting to start at around 9:30.

Cost is $15 for OKC Gun Club Members
Cost is $20 for non members

As usual, We'll be shooting 4 to 5 stages out to 300 yds.

Set-up will start around 2:00 p.m. on the Friday before.

As always, if there is any doubt about weather issues that could impact the match, check the OKC Gun Club IPSC website â€" http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org

From the Match Director Kurt Miller:

For 3-gun matches, plan on 75 pistol, 75 rifle, and 50 shotshell, each and every time! Always bring 5 -10 slugs. If we need any special shotgun ammo like buckshot, that will be announced, but if you always plan on that you will be fine. We don’t usually post the stages or the round counts â€" just show up and shoot. (Note: these are the minimum ammo requirements and I personally bring 100 pistol, 100 rifle.)

New rules of the Oklahoma City Gun Club 3-Gun matches are posted on the club website:

http://ipsc.okcguncl...-3gun_rules.pdf

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Kurt/Mike/Curly
If any of the above needs to change, let me know.

Thanks....

45recoil

likes to party
Thanks Ben. I think I'm gonna run Rigsbys stuff, but I could certainly use any advice and help with the stages.

Complete newb.

See ya out there.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Just be sure to not load mine to capacity unless you wanna shoot open.
Wish I could make it, but my wife is scheduled for a c section on Monday so a new baby is gonna take up my Saturday match time for awhile.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Thanks guys. I'm excited and scared. We have a 17 month old boy now and about to have a newborn boy so two lil uns runnin around = Matt losing more hair and not sleeping.

45recoil

likes to party
I do gotta thank Jesse for the rifle so I can step into 3gun.

But I'm curious why he insisted I post this pic. He told me all the 3 gunners do it and of course I want to fit in.

Attachments

• IMG_20121020_222813_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20121020_222813_edit0.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 98

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Well boys and girls just got word I'll be making my employer money Saturday and maybe Sunday grrrr! I so need to find a new job, I've missed the last 3 damn-it and I just got my AR like I wanted it. Have fun fella's. Later,

Kirk

Latest posts