3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
I really appreciate Matt Rigsby letting me borrow his rifle. Thank you sir.

I had a great time, I only dropped one shotgun shell, and I got to shoot my first 3 gun match. Awesome day.

Also a great big thank you to Chambers and John Hensy for letting me shoot through on half the stages. I made it home in time for my birthday party and the wife was happy. I will be back.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Some video of me at my first match. Sorry for the crappy camera work. My buddy is the worlds worst.

Chambers

actual GM
Also a great big thank you to Chambers and John Hensy for letting me shoot through on half the stages. I made it home in time for my birthday party and the wife was happy. I will be back.

Never a problem. We've all done it at some point.

You guys did great.

Must have been the new shooter orientation. :D

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Fella's I just have to say pretty cool to have some chicks shoot with us, Sandy and Lyndsay awesome job! now you have the first one under your belt the rest are much easier.

Have to thank everyone who put this on for us, I didn't do all that well but either way had a great time as always and rather looking forward to the next.

Wall damn you shot the LR stage rather well! I remember when I could do that. Later,

Kirk

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Definately a big thanks for everyone who is involved in setting these matches up, goes without saying, we couldn't shoot these 3-gun matches without you.

Curly

Well-Known Fanatic
YOU ALL SHOULD GIVE YOURSELVES A PAT ON THE BACK
THE REASON THIS ALL COME OFF LIKE IT DID IS BECAUSE EVERYONE PITCHED IN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
IT MAKES IT ALL WORTH DOING AND IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER. MIKE AND I ALONG WITH KURT ARE LOOKING AT MAKING THE LONG RANGE MORE OF A FEILD COURSE THAN A STANDARDS FOR NEXT MONTH
COULD INVOLVE 2 IF NOT ALL 3 GUNS PLUS A LOT MORE MOVEMENT

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
No videos for me today. It was an odd day and I didn't feel video would be appropriate. Possibly tomorrow.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Question about the classes. Is TI tactical irons, and TO tactical optics? And would TI include non magnified optics like a red dot or the Prismatic? if so I think I shot TI and not TO. I could be wrong though.

Curly

Well-Known Fanatic
Question about the classes. Is TI tactical irons, and TO tactical optics? And would TI include non magnified optics like a red dot or the Prismatic? if so I think I shot TI and not TO. I could be wrong though.
You should have been TI

Had a great time even if I did suck. At least I nailed that little clay. :superman: But the last two plates on that rack and the slip 'n slide ate me for lunch! :mad:

well, its easy since you did a lil dryfire practice...lol

tony took one of me on the sg stage, but I sucked it up.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I hit the clay then I hit the no shoot behind the big piece of steel, if I had Sharpe I would have wrote Corey was here.
Stages were great taping was fast if you moved quickly you might get to tape 3 targets or setup up 2 pieces of steel, squad was very efficient.
Twss hope you had fun , first match on your birthday thats pretty cool.
Chambers results turn around time was like your shooting very impressive.
Old fort tomorrow see u guys there well except Curly he told me he some laundry to do carpet to vacuum and what not lol
Later,
Corey

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
It looked like a LOT of fun!!!

I need to get a little gear together but I'm planning to give it a try next month.

Thanks - Paul

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.

Sorry bout that Brandon. I told you the wrong division, I did it to myself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.