3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Oklahoma City Gun Club will be hosting its monthly 3 gun match at the North end of the Action Pistol range on Saturday April 28th.

Sign in starts at 9:00. Shooting to start at 9:30-10:00.

Cost is $15 for OKC Gun Club Members
Cost is $20 for non members

We will be shooting 4 possibly 5 stages.
We'll have a 300 yd long range stage and a jungle run.

Set-up will start around 2:00 p.m. on the Friday before.

As always, if there is any doubt about weather issues that could impact the match, check the OKC Gun Club IPSC website â€" http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org

From the Match Director Kurt Miller:

For 3-gun matches, plan on 75 pistol, 75 rifle, and 50 shotshell, each and every time! Always bring 5 -10 slugs. If we need any special shotgun ammo like buckshot, that will be announced, but if you always plan on that you will be fine. We don’t usually post the stages or the round counts â€" just show up and shoot. (Note: these are the minimum ammo requirements and I personally bring 100 pistol, 100 rifle.)

New rules of the Oklahoma City Gun Club 3-Gun matches are posted on the club website:

http://ipsc.okcguncl...-3gun_rules.pdf

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Just spent the past 20 minutes practicing my shotgun reloads. I'm ready to roll son!!

I still have 6 days to get my 20 minutes in, I better setup a reminder so I don't forget so I can be ready too. :sarcastichand:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
With a 10 month old in the house its hard to find the time to practice reloading. I take it when I can get it.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh sure pick on the fat kid....it should read 5.45X39mm just so when Jesse loans out his "open" rifle they get a score.

Are you still going to be in Wyoming this weekend? Just curious. Your stages seem to have a "unique" flavor appreciated by all.

Are you still going to be in Wyoming this weekend? Just curious. Your stages seem to have a "unique" flavor appreciated by all.

The stage designers will be chambers, curly, and me.

Stay home and do some yardwork, and we'll give you a buzz when kurt graces us with some stages at a local match.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member

Stay home and do some yardwork, and we'll give you a buzz when kurt graces us with some stages at a local match.

Sounds good to me, I can't wait for this one. I'm also planning on being there Friday for some setup goodness.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic

Easy there chief. There was no insult to the usual stage designers intended. Now that I have new shotgun, I will definitely be shooting Saturday.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
What time does this usually get over? I live in Owasso and have a family get together at 3pm. I assume I can't do both that day.

Curly

Well-Known Fanatic
Just to show you what Gentelmen we are we will arrange for you to shoot through if need be so you can attened your family function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts