3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
And she told me to tell anyone who says that Katie Harris shoots a 12ga can "blow a horse"...if thats too offensive I apologize but she was quite upset...lol

Clucky C

9mm
I figured Sandy was tough enough to handle a 12. O well.

So while we were out there setting up, we took the time to play with some guns, and after some stern "get your rear over here & do this!" instruction from Curly & some others, guess what....I'm gettin' my 12 on tomorrow.

Thanks to Kirk for letting me use his guns & helping me out!

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Sandy you know it's no problem! I just want you to have a good time along with anyone else out there tomorrow. This **** is fun so let's enjoy LMAO. I figured the recoil pad on mine would make a big difference and just think if we had one that fit you right it would be that much better. See you guys out there in the morning. Later,

Kirk

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
It was a fun match! even though I sucked it up.

Thanks to Cyrwus, Curly, Chambers, Tony, And everyone else that set-up, tear down, and helped run the stages.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Wormy, if that's suckin it up then I'd hate to shoot against you on your good day.

I'm just glad I finally shot a clean match.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks to everyone for being so cool and helping lyndsay out, she had a good time, and she learned alot. Im gonna have to get her a scope to shoot with next time

Chambers

actual GM
Thanks for coming out.

Really appreciate everyone resetting, sweeping hulls, tear down, etc. Squad 2 ran like clockwork. Curly, Mike and I were all done and leaving the range @ 3:30 pm.

Clucky C

9mm
Thanks so much to everyone for being so helpful today. Had a great time with great people.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Things did run really well today! Great stages with a nice mix of challenges... Squad 1 did a great job as well.

Big thanks to everyone that puts in work on these matches. Being completely done by 3:30 is awesome, but that and scores done too is reedonkulous! Nice work everyone...

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
great match, great peeps, great day.
I'll see some of you guys in the morning for round 2.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Had a great time even if I did suck. At least I nailed that little clay. :superman: But the last two plates on that rack and the slip 'n slide ate me for lunch! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts