3 Gun at Double Tap Ranch Saturday Dec. 31

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Looks like i lost one of my CR speed mag holders if anyone finds one let me know
Thanks

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
MIKE CHAMBERS,
We will be seeing that in the media a bunch in 2012.
Man that was smooth-fluid shooting.
Good Job!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV3f9O5_WAw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I really enjoyed shooting an Eotech for my first time.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Here's my video from yesterday, such as it is. lol... Mental errors got me a bit. I would like to say that I was fortunate to be part of a great sqaud yesterday too. We are all lucky around here to have such great people to shoot with!

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
didn't realize that my rifle cadence sucked that bad......... i will have to work on that

Chambers

actual GM
You should know by now if I'm ****ing something up let me know. Like when I noticed the beard on that tranny you were hitting on and I gave you a heads up. You owe me

You smoked stage 2, the first in your vid.

The only difference between JT's/my 15 sec runs and your 19 second run is moving aggressively. In the low port, you essentially took two positions when you changed your kneel, and you overstepped the position coming out of it. There's 2 or 3 seconds. You shot the rifle just fine.

Cadence is a great tool, but it's only most effective when the targets are all around the same size and are spaced about the same. And that wasn't the case on that stage.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'm noticing that a really solid plan for every step on a stage like this one is crucial. It looks like that once the actual shooting skills reach a level the movement is where gains start showing up. I'm finding that I have to really concetrate on this and don't always connect things very well. lol...

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
My pistol & shotgun skills are coming along fine, but for some reason I seem to have taken a few steps back with my rifle skills.
I've been having trouble with my rifle shooting the last few matches.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Great shooting guys. Stages seemed pretty straight fwd as well. Looks like you fellas had a great a match.

Latest posts