3 Gun at Double Tap Ranch Saturday Dec. 31

scorcher

Active Fanatic
The Three gun match for THIS Saturday at the Double Tap Ranch is Setup and ready to go and is going to be FUN, FUN, FUN. Got 5 stages, 1 each gun and two combo stages. Shotgun stage in natural terrain, Shotgun and rifle in long range out of our TOWER. a Rifle stage off of our newly built ROOF TOP, this is some of the best stages we have set for three gun. 50 -60 rounds each gun. should be done around 2:00pm. Only a $20.00 match entry. All the excitement starts at 10:00am This Saturday Dec 31st at thte Double Tap Ranch www.doubletapranch.com Bring a Friend and Car pool

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
The only question I've got at this point is which division to shoot? I sure shooting that open pistol. lol...

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Just saw 50-60 rounds per gun....no mention of slugs or buck

scorcher

Active Fanatic
No Buck or Slugs for this one, BUT to sweeten' the pot i have dug up some prizes to give away for any division/ class with more than 4 competitors in it. so your $20.00 entry could earn you $100.00. we have several $50.00 prizes THIS AT A CLUB MATCH!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
sounds freakin' awesome Robert.
What divisions will be recognized? Last time we were down you were still working out some of the kinks with divisions.
Will a non magnified Red Dot be in Tac-Irons?

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
sounds freakin' awesome Robert.
What divisions will be recognized? Last time we were down you were still working out some of the kinks with divisions.
Will a non magnified Red Dot be in Tac-Irons?

This^^^... And, what rules are going to be used for this match? IMG or USPSA?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have two seats in my truck full. Anybody else need a ride from OKC? One maybe two seats left in the rig.

Robert how far are we shooting? I have both scopes off my guns and may only have time to go zero ou to 100 or so.

jtischauser

I got Matt in and Corey. Caddy is full. I'm hoping I can run up to Guthrie to grab the ranger tonight too.

Chambers

actual GM
71 degrees tomorrow....

Just unpacked my reloader, mounted it, set it up, loaded ammo, and cleaned all my guns....

3 GUN TIME BABY!

Rusty,
I remember last time he said Texas Multi gun.

TXMG = IMGA...IIRC

jtischauser

I have one spot open in the SUV for tomorrow. Just give me a pm or post in here it send me a text.

Latest posts