2017 Contingency Program Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
we're trying to do something cool here for you & for the people that give us products.
The whole intent behind this program isn't to stack points for every trip you make to the range but to get the sponsor's logos seen so they'll want to keep giving us stuff.
Totally understand Tony.

I'm not likely to change the mix of events I'm shooting because they are publishing results publicly or not. So when I wear the jersey to the event, the sponsor's logos are seen, but I can't enter the event record so the Sponsors know that the events are being participated in. If the matches are legitimate and can't be counted, then it appears the the logos aren't getting as many views per $$$ spent.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Question: Does any of the jersey money come back to BoomerShooter? I'm still not sure I'm going to be able to shoot competitively this year, but I want to buy a jersey if some of the money comes back to BS...

k4ylr

Active Fanatic
Thanks again to everybody behind the the scenes that makes this happen essentially free of charge. This will be my first time getting out to compete at anything more than outlaw stuff so looking forward to meeting everybody and hopefully making some more shooting friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts