2014 jersey question/comments

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Nope
Those t-shirts have nothing to do with boomer shooter.
The h&h jerseys are supposed to

TheRealKoop

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks good!

Just got the tracking number for mine today. Ordered 3-21.

Hope it fits, I measured like the guide told me but was still worried when I ordered a small instead of a medium.

Buck

Fanatic
Micah and mine were ordered at the same time, not even a week after they went up. Micah's came in at least a week and a half before mine, but he only has four letters in his last name mine has six. My thought is they are going from shortest to longest names. Robaire, you might be waiting awhile especially if you added Jr to it...

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Micah and mine were ordered at the same time, not even a week after they went up. Micah's came in at least a week and a half before mine, but he only has four letters in his last name mine has six. My thought is they are going from shortest to longest names. Robaire, you might be waiting awhile especially if you added Jr to it... Haha I got mine a few weeks ago!

SpaceFlunky

Well-Known Fanatic
CBR said:
Here ya go...

attachicon.gif
20140522_195247.jpg
attachicon.gif
20140522_195258.jpg

Sweet! That is the one I ordered. Mondo said my jersey will ship out this Friday.

Mondo Garcia

Well-Known Fanatic
Love that gif :)

Yeah, we are really moving now. We just had to get over that hurdle. As we speak we have about 10 more of the white Boomer jerseys that are packed up and ready for Monday morning pick up.

Thanks again
mondo

Latest posts