El Diablo
Staff member
pre_1402096134__20140606_175048_resized.jpg

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
usmc1094 said:
Oh well, thanks! Guess my wife won't be getting one. :(
usmc1094 said:
Ive seen a few blue jerseys on the site, can someone tell me where I can get one?
I'd hit up H&H. They might work with you since your in WV not OK. All the Shooting team guys are in OKC as far as I know.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Sadly guys I have to withdraw from the Contingency program this year. I purchased the Jersey with the intention of making a few matches this year but my final situation has changed. They cut out all my overtime at work which means I have a whole lot less disposable income laying around and not nearly enough vacation time to take a bunch of weekends off since I did not get the promised schedule change. I can not in good conscience remain in the program since there are several very nice prices I could win by luck of the draw when I didn't shoot a single match this year and most of yall will shoot several. I sent Brandon a PM asking him to take me out of the program but haven't heard back. So I figured I'd post here and hopefully one of the Admins can pull my name off the entry. Good luck to all you guys and gals. Shoot straight and there is always next year!

jtischauser

Josh Beauchamp said:
Sadly guys I have to withdraw from the Contingency program this year. I purchased the Jersey with the intention of making a few matches this year but my final situation has changed. They cut out all my overtime at work which means I have a whole lot less disposable income laying around and not nearly enough vacation time to take a bunch of weekends off since I did not get the promised schedule change. I can not in good conscience remain in the program since there are several very nice prices I could win by luck of the draw when I didn't shoot a single match this year and most of yall will shoot several. I sent Brandon a PM asking him to take me out of the program but haven't heard back. So I figured I'd post here and hopefully one of the Admins can pull my name off the entry. Good luck to all you guys and gals. Shoot straight and there is always next year!
You still get in for buying a shirt. That wasn't free and you can still wear it to church and walmart to spread the word.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Scanned over this thread didn't see a answer. I may have over looked it but anyways. Do you get multiple points for multi day matches or since it's one match it's one point?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Scanned over this thread didn't see a answer. I may have over looked it but anyways. Do you get multiple points for multi day matches or since it's one match it's one point?
One point.

The thought was that even though it's multi day, it's the same people seeing it.
Also, the rules state the jersey has to be worn for the entirety of the match.
Meaning, 1 day of a 2 day match isn't cutting it

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
One point.The thought was that even though it's multi day, it's the same people seeing it.Also, the rules state the jersey has to be worn for the entirety of the match.Meaning, 1 day of a 2 day match isn't cutting it
Good point I just wasn't sure and didn't see a answer on the rules page

22+1

Well-Known Fanatic
Some of the pictures I posted on my contingency thread aren't coming up and I don't see the edit button any longer. How do I re-post the pictures for the last few threads?

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Also, the rules state the jersey has to be worn for the entirety of the match.
Meaning, 1 day of a 2 day match isn't cutting it
where is that rule? If I wear the jersey three days in a row, say between May and November, the RO's aren't going to want to be close enough for the timer to pick up my shots.

jtischauser

JPeel said:
where is that rule? If I wear the jersey three days in a row, say between May and November, the RO's aren't going to want to be close enough for the timer to pick up my shots.
We are all big boys and girls. The basic premise we expect everyone to live by is if you're getting points for the program wear your shirt. Obviously if you go prone in the mud on day or if your just plain funky after 60 minutes if shooting like Burk we don't expect you to go to the dry cleaners that might to get your shirt clean for day two. Hopefully everyone is like me in that they want to wear the shirt because they want to say thanks to the site sponsors, it's comfortable to wear and it looks badass. Obviously we don't want someone taking a pic with their BoomerShooter shirt before the match then putting on their STI jersey for the weekend.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Shirts are easy to wash in the hotel bathroom sink with shampoo and dry fast hanging from the shower curtain rod.....McGyver that ****. That should at least remove most of the funk. :D

jtischauser

Wall said:
Shirts are easy to wash in the hotel bathroom sink with shampoo and dry fast hanging from the shower curtain rod.....McGyver that ****. That should at least remove most of the funk. :D
Yeah totally. I've done that a bunch simply because I like shooting in these types of shirts.

Latest posts