2011 Oklahoma State Snubby Championships

xdnok

Well-Known Fanatic
So if a target array is three targets with two hits each. I have a 5 shot BUG. I shoot a "A,D", "A,A", and an "A".

Does the "D" hit penalize me with a miss or is it just on the target with on one shot.

Should just be a "D" or +3 seconds, it is the target with one shot that has to be C or better, if not you get the "D" and a miss or +8 seconds as I understand it.

Wes

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Wes is correct

The target that is shot one less (2 where 3 are required of everyone else, 1 where 2 are required or 5 where 6 are required from the other shooters) ALL shots one that target must be "C" or better for that target to be declared DRT.

If a target requires 6, the 5-shot snub fires 5. All 5 must be "C" or better. If the shooter scores one "D," then in addition to the 3 seconds added, a miss is also scored. If he has two "D" hits, 3 seconds for each "D" is added along with the one miss.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Wes is correct

The target that is shot one less (2 where 3 are required of everyone else, 1 where 2 are required or 5 where 6 are required from the other shooters) ALL shots one that target must be "C" or better for that target to be declared DRT.

If a target requires 6, the 5-shot snub fires 5. All 5 must be "C" or better. If the shooter scores one "D," then in addition to the 3 seconds added, a miss is also scored. If he has two "D" hits, 3 seconds for each "D" is added along with the one miss.

Latest posts