2011 Oklahoma State Snubby Championships

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I see no reason you shouldn't be eligible David.

I'll be shooting a snubby but it won't be in snubby class. Might even do this one with full house magnums just for giggles and grins. :72:

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll be shooting a snubby but it won't be in snubby class. Might even do this one with full house magnums just for giggles and grins. :72:
Good luck with that, the giggles and grins will last just long enough to get out the door to your vehicle. Thats when the tears start.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Your snubby isn't qualified for snubby division?

What do you have?
2.5" model 66. 6 shots and .25" too much barrel. I still claim it to be a snubby for the sole reason that it has an ejector rod that won't fully extract magnums. At least that's my story and I sticking to it.... :p

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
BTW, since this is the 2011 OK State Snubby Championship, there will be random draw for a KyTac Certificate for $50 off gear or lessons.

THIS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO THOSE FOLKS SHOOTING A SNUBBY.

And if you win it, you're STILL eligible to win the $50 Heartland certificate.

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
"BTW, since this is the 2011 OK State Snubby Championship, there will be random draw for a KyTac Certificate for $50 off gear or lessons"

Ahhh David! Not fair! That should have been at the last match even though I didn't win. If I shoot the multi-gun I cant come play with you guys!!!!!!
What to do... Shoot at OKCGC in the heat and blowing dirt and sand having pistol and rifle joyness... or shoot at Heartland in air conditioned comfort, loosing all the hair on my arms again from snubby flame-o-rama....

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
my buddy might come to this match and he was going to borrow my gear (he doesn't have a pistol yet), but he is a lefty.. anyone have a left handed holster, or left handed setup??

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, gee, I know the custom holstermaker whose holsters have been used to win more state, national and world titles (not to mention a world record) than any other one maker besides Safariland. Not bad for a one man custom shop.

How sure are you he's coming?

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i will confirm with him and let you know david.... i didn't know if you had extra holsters.. you have one for my XDM (left handed of course)?

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Remember, this is a two-match day.

One match in the morning, one late afternoon.

Both in the shade at 72 degrees!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
BTW, since this is the 2011 OK State Snubby Championship, there will be random draw for a KyTac Certificate for $50 off gear or lessons.

THIS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO THOSE FOLKS SHOOTING A SNUBBY.

Very nice, David!

Also, since everyone gave me so much **** about not shooting .357 at the last match, I will shoot this match with my +P loads. Since it is a "carry" gun match we should at least shoot our carry loads every once in a while.

imhntn

Founding Member
I think you need to compete David. It felt pretty cheap winning last year with you really outshooting me by quite a bit. I'll be there. Looking forward to shooting the Taurus 9mm with moon clips again.

Latest posts