WTS - WTT M&P9c w/ thumb safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceFlunky

Well-Known Fanatic
M&P9c $425 firm price. Will trade for CZ75 compact plus cash on my end. I might entertain other compact trades but im really set on the CZ. At the moment, this is a face to face deal, NO shipping.

I bought this pistol a few months ago but the CZ bug hit me and I am going to try and sell this to get a CZ75 compact.

I'll take some updated pics of the gun and post them tomorrow. I'll take it out back and take pics outside to get better lighting.

Smith and Wesson M&P9 compact with thumb safety. Purchased new by me. The gun has had around 460 rounds put thru it with out a single problem. Its a great shooter. Its been cleaned and well maintained in its time under my possession. The gun will come with factory 3 magazines (1flat, 2 extended) and original box and papers. This will also come with a Fobus OWB paddle holster and a Uncle Mike's Tactical Kydex Double Stack Double Magazine pouch.

I will require you to fill out, sign and date a Firearm bill of sale that i will draft up. This will include you printing and signing your name. Along with (since i do not know you) stating in it that you are not a felon. I will also need to see your drivers license so i can include your address and DL# in the bill. This is just for both of our protection. You will have a copy of this, as will I.

I live in the NW side of OKC, so please PM if you are interested so we can meet up and you can check out the gun in person.
I am new to this forum, but not new to making sales and trades over the internet. I am a member of several musician forums, where i have done numerous gear trades and sales. Please look for my user name there, and ask for references. ilovefuzz.com, thegearpage.net and harmonycentral.com

Thanks!

SpaceFlunky

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is a picture i took when i first had it. Its the only one i have access to until i take some more this evening.

2012-05-25175307_Hagrid_Shine_Hassel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts