WTS: Glock 24/24C

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
I picked this up a few years ago. It is a Glock 24C Slide/barrel that was sold as a complement to the G22's. I paired it with a 3rd gen lower and used it for a few steel matches and 2 USPSA Limited matches with the non ported barrel. The gun ran great and the new barrel cycled my reloads without problems. Used with a CR Speed so there is no holster wear on the finish. The SN on the frame does not match the SN on the slide/Barrel.

Here is what it has:
24C slide and barrel - silde has been Cerekoted "Stainless" - not sure of the round count of the ported barrel
Lone Wolf blind marked non ported barrel - around 500 rounds
ISMI Stainless Steel guide rod and 15lb spring
Ghost X-Mag release
Warren FO front Sight .115" x .215" Tall
Heinie Slant Pro Rear
T.H.E. Magwell with brass insert - cerekoted "stainless" to match slide
Gen 3 Frame with Standard 3.5 trigger and a Tru Grip adhesive grip
One standard 15 round magazine

There are a couple streaks in the finish (see photo) around the caliber marking, but you have to look pretty hard to see them. $775 shipped to your FFL. No trades at this time.

photo_119.JPG

photo_241.JPG

photo_322.JPG

photo_424.JPG

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
Decided to part it out:

Factory Glock 24C complete Slide Assembly and Magwell - all factory glock internal parts and sights. Front sight is the newer screw in type. T.H.E. Magwell with brass insert. Slide and magwell were refinished in Cerekote "stainless" at a local shop. Unsure of the round count on the ported barrel as I bought it used. $425 shipped for the complete slide and magwell.

DSC_0462.JPG

DSC_0464.JPG

DSC_0466.JPG

DSC_04681.JPG

Lone Wolf blind marked G24 barrel in 40 S&W. Less than 500 rounds fired through this barrel. No feeding issues. $105 shipped

DSC_04701.JPG

DSC_04721.JPG

Will sell together for $510 shipped. MO or discrete PayPal Gift/buyer pays fees. Not interested in any trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts