Colt Wiley Capp Commander

Hairtrigger

Fanatic
Once CZ gets Colt going and brings their quality up to what it should be I will consider buying a new Colt

MegaGlide

New Fanatic
The only Combat Commander (steel frame) in the series was the stainless version. I work in a shop that does a lot with Colt, and they are building the best guns they have since the '70s. Only issue we see pop up occasionally is sometimes they stop a few file strokes early when fitting the thumb safety. Annoying, but I just bring in my bench block and file and finish the job. Doing one this morning, as a matter of fact.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
The only Combat Commander (steel frame) in the series was the stainless version. I work in a shop that does a lot with Colt, and they are building the best guns they have since the '70s. Only issue we see pop up occasionally is sometimes they stop a few file strokes early when fitting the thumb safety. Annoying, but I just bring in my bench block and file and finish the job. Doing one this morning, as a matter of fact.
Nice to hear good things about Colt. Hope CZ turns things around, and that the Colt name once again means quality. I for one love all my Colts.

Latest posts