Who built it?

David D

Active Fanatic
I picked this up from GB. Originally owned by a top action shooter in Texas, was sold on consignment from his estate. The guy's last name was Farmer (sp?). The machine work on the frame and the grips look like stuff I have seen before by a guy who posts on this forum.:)

Trigger breaks like glass at 1lbs 9oz.

22-1.JPG22-3.jpg22-2.jpg

WC145

Well-Known Fanatic
Call or email Joe Chambers and ask him about it, that looks like his treatment on the front strap and MSH.

Reactions: bbp

Joe C

Pass the mustard
Custom Builder
Looks like one either Marvel or I built but I'd have to run the serial number to know for sure. If it is a Caspian or Foster frame there is a good chance it was me. If it is a NH frame it was either Bob or one of his other apprentices after I left.

David D

Active Fanatic
Looks like one either Marvel or I built but I'd have to run the serial number to know for sure. If it is a Caspian or Foster frame there is a good chance it was me. If it is a NH frame it was either Bob or one of his other apprentices after I left.

Attachments

• FAA88E41-A185-4EB3-BE0D-4A820D2AF8BE.jpeg
    FAA88E41-A185-4EB3-BE0D-4A820D2AF8BE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30

Joe C

Pass the mustard
Custom Builder

Hmmm...I know who Doc Farmer was as I did some work for him. But I don't show a letter for that serial number in my database of builds. Could be that I built it and Bob did the letter. I do know that I did all the testing of those AA .22 conversions and engraved them.

David D

Active Fanatic
Hmmm...I know who Doc Farmer was as I did some work for him. But I don't show a letter for that serial number in my database of builds. Could be that I built it and Bob did the letter. I do know that I did all the testing of those AA .22 conversions and engraved them.

If you built it then thank you. I've shot the crap out of it and it is amazing. But again, if you built it you already know.

David D

Active Fanatic
I found this in the AA box that came with the pistol. RM means Bob Marvel?

Attachments

• CF54FF1F-E79F-4EEF-94C8-DE8798C43A7B.jpeg
    CF54FF1F-E79F-4EEF-94C8-DE8798C43A7B.jpeg
    961.1 KB · Views: 30