Which sights....

kimberst245

Well-Known Fanatic
...for a Glock 34? I'm not sure if this is the right forum or subforum, but the old stick and posts are a form of optic, right? Anyway, I prefer a plain black set up and have been looking at the various models from Warren Tactical/Sevigney, Heinie, and 10-8. Does anybody have a preference or a set up that has worked for you? Maybe a different manufacturer than the ones I'm looking at. I will primarily be shooting 115 gr cheap-o, out to 25 yards or so (maybe longer when I feel squirrelly.) Especially interesting would be the proper front sight height to use for top of the blade center hits. Thanks for any info youmay have.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Add Dawson in there as well.

Go to a match and check out as many sights as you can. There are a few places that have side by side pics if you can find them.

Best with your quest,

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Dawson's web-site has a chart for determining fixed sight dimensions, i.e. heights. I would go adjustable, unless it's a duty weapon. I don't care for the 10-8 U-notch, it's kind of distracting to me. A fiber optic rod makes the front sight command your attention.