Which maker?

For the same amount of money($3500.00,considering everything. Reputation, Cust. Service, Lead time,

• Wilson Combat

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Nighthawk Custom

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hollywood

New Fanatic
I love carrying my GUNSITE LWC over ALL of the aforementioned pistols. I just don’t worry as much about it when I bang into stuff. The others ones stay under control at the house....

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
I vote Nighthawk for Customer Service, selection and variety of models, quality of product, and accuracy. I own 7 Nighthawks (+ 2 on order) and I have never had to send one back for anything in the 10 years I have owned Nighthawks.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Guncrafter with Nighthawk next
I didn’t want to bring Guncrafter into it since op didn’t ask but yeah I love my GIs very much!
Got a matching pair of bobtail NN commanders in 45 & 9mm, they’re the shizznit! Superb working guns:)4299D473-8381-4E5C-9BD5-848C56A74B39.jpeg
I need to get some new pics of my firearms! This is from when the 9mm arrived and I hadn’t put the alumagrips back on it yet.

Last edited:

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn’t want to bring Guncrafter into it since op didn’t ask but yeah I love my GIs very much!
Got a matching pair of bobtail NN commanders in 45 & 9mm, they’re the shizznit! Superb working guns:)View attachment 7704
I need to get some new pics of my firearms! This is from when the 9mm arrived and I hadn’t put the alumagrips back on it yet.
Beautiful !!

aegiswa

Fanatic
Given the 2 options - I'd have to go with Nighthawk myself and with $3500 I'd be looking in the secondary/used market - That is where i have picked up 3 of mine and 2 have flown home for some custom touches :)
My T3 with a few personalized options:
IMG_0357.jpeg

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Vote Wilson here as have no experience with NH T all, I do know that the 1 and only time I ever used their customer service it could have not been better had a sight issue mailed it on Monday and shot it on Wednesday back home. Was even paid later for my shipping to them same day air and got follow up phone calls.

Latest posts