What's your most enjoyable to shoot?

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
why??? Identify ANY TIME serial numbers have been gleaned from a pic AND ANYTHING HAPPENED AS A RESULT......ANY story, Any antidote, anything.

what do you think ANY ENTITY or agency is going to do with the numbers.... what entity has EVER done anything with the numbers???????? How has any law abiding citizen EVER been harmed IN ANY WAY by exposing the serial number on their firearm(s)

Point to ANY incident.

PLEASE Explain.......factually.

it's much more reasonable to be concerned about what is being done with 4473's
I'm not talking about the 4473's. It's called a National firearm Compiled data base. If one doesn't mind have your firearm registered forever, I guess that is your choice. My intel is accurate, and came from the top. Do your own research before questioning other's. There are thousands of documented cases of gun owners wondering how the Big Brother knew what they had. Again "Google And Facebook Are Making a Photo Gun Registry Complete With Serial Numbers" Makes me wonder just who you are ?

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not talking about the 4473's. It's called a National firearm Compiled data base. If one doesn't mind have your firearm registered forever, I guess that is your choice. My intel is accurate, and came from the top. Do your own research before questioning other's. There are thousands of documented cases of gun owners wondering how the Big Brother knew what they had. Again "Google And Facebook Are Making a Photo Gun Registry Complete With Serial Numbers" Makes me wonder just who you are ?
Spare me

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
As I mentioned earlier, my favorite is typically the last one I bought, which was a NHC Thunder Ranch. However, upon reflection I always like to shoot my Sig P226 Legion in 9mm. One of my first guns I ever bought was a nickle plated .50AE Desert Eagle, so that one always brings a smile to my face, and also my .44 Mag Desert Eagle. I like to take the .50AE to the range when someone down the lane is rapid firing his AR15 (and not hitting anything). My .50AE usually drowns out his AR, always brings a smile to my face. It also shakes the cameras within the range. Plus, I have something for the zombie apocalypse, gotta be prepared :cool:
View attachment 6476
Awesome!

Latest posts