The 0770 is my favorite EDC knife. Monday thru Friday, Left to right:
0770GRYBW
0770CFM4
0770ODBLK
0770CF

Changes knives more frequent than underwear

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Just picked up a few of the new 2017 Zero Tolerance models. This 0801 based design is one of favorites. The cuts through the handle remind me of the badass 2011's Accurate Iron used to build.

This sexy young thing is the 0801Ti. They put out a limited run of this handle design in 2016 which is the bronze one called the 0801BRZ. That's the one I the bottom three pics for you slow fellas.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
How do the edges on those hold up to cardboard? I open a lot of boxes, and I need to stop sharpening my knife.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Mitch Gibson said:
How do the edges on those hold up to cardboard? I open a lot of boxes, and I need to stop sharpening my knife.
I'm not a blade steel snob/expert but they use a bunch of different types. When I read the posts on bladeforums about favorite blade steels I fall asleep just like reading reloading posts.

Do you cut just the tape or do you go full on Incredible Hulk and just start blowing holes anywhere?

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
mattmiller (Robusto) said:
I'm going to buy another 1911 and use the front sight as a box opener just because of this comment.
Jesse Tischauser said:
I'm not a blade steel snob/expert but they use a bunch of different types. When I read the posts on bladeforums about favorite blade steels I fall asleep just like reading reloading posts.
Do you cut just the tape or do you go full on Incredible Hulk and just start blowing holes anywhere?
I do it all. Sometimes you have to start stabbing things. Such is life.

Latest posts