What shows are you watching and can recommend

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
A new FX series just started 6-16-22 and I wasn't sure I'd like it because it didn't really have a description and I walked in with the wife about 10 minutes into the pilot episode. Needless to say after about 15 minutes I was hooked and I have a feeling people on this sight will enjoy it also.

So if you haven't started it, I recommend

"The Old Man" on FX

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I am binging Criminal Minds ( seasons 1-12) as netflix is taking them off on 6-29. We are in season 10 .. 23 episodes /season...gonna be close

favorite series to binGE BEFORE THAT--bLACKLIST. James Spaders role is perfect for him. plenty of action and wellw ritten for the most part--he carries 1911s ands Browning HPs too ;)

Saw a couple episodes of "how to get away with murder" very well written,lots of twists and turns

Always looking out for the ability to binge The Sopranos. Never get enough of that one.

always looking for more series with some action and that are well written

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
A cd of the long original uncut German version of DAS BOOT the 4 hr one from 1981 I think it is

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't watch much tv anymore. I do love movies tho. Eastwood westerns, or Dirty Harry come to mind. The movie Extreme Prejudice with Nick Nolte, I find it to be a GREAT movie. Cant forget the original, Guns of the Magnificent 7. The Wild Bunch is the best! The Great Escape. The first 3 or 4 Segal movies when he was still worth a ****. Loved the Young guns movies. Tombstone is a huge favorite. Open Range was a fantastic movie. Quigley, I like Tom Selleck as an actor. The Original Red Dawn!!! Wolverines!!!!! The list goes on, and on.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Don't watch much tv anymore. I do love movies tho. Eastwood westerns, or Dirty Harry come to mind. The movie Extreme Prejudice with Nick Nolte, I find it to be a GREAT movie. Cant forget the original, Guns of the Magnificent 7. The Wild Bunch is the best! The Great Escape. The first 3 or 4 Segal movies when he was still worth a ****. Loved the Young guns movies. Tombstone is a huge favorite. Open Range was a fantastic movie. Quigley, I like Tom Selleck as an actor. The Original Red Dawn!!! Wolverines!!!!! The list goes on, and on.
Me 2 ;) I must be getting old LOL.
John Wayne Westerns GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
If you've got Amazon Prime, they are showing a new series called " Terminal List".. based on a book written by Jack Carr, an ex- Navy Seal.
Jack Carr is a great writer ( IMO ), I've read all of his books & not been disappointed.
If you're here, I think you'll like it.

Big Biscuit

Well-Known Fanatic
We finely cut the satellite apron strings a few years ago here at the pad.
Too many commercials and too many auction/sale/spam channels.
The real reason sort of involves a lot of political brainwashing, slice it left or slice it right.

Now we watch black and white film noir detective movies from the 40's and 50's.
My wife is a police procedural nut for British and Auzie detective shows.
We will tie into a good one and stay up all night watching.
A good one that we have watched lately was "Line of Duty"......bent coppers, as they say,

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Still watching Combat

Combat! Season 1 Episode 1 Forgotten Front, TV Series 1962

And I found

twelve o'clock high : S1E01 Golden Boy Had 9 Black Sheep

And

THE RAT PATROL S1-E1

Latest posts