What does "Stocked up on ammo" mean to you?

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
now thats stocked up right there^^^^^

likely a tongue in cheek answer but if your plan is to say "all firearms and ammo stolen" best to file a ficticious police report - and I do not recommend that. go with the boating accident instead.

jennflip

Well-Known Fanatic
I am moving to Mexico and becoming friends with the guy that hijacked 7 million 22 cal. Aguila ammo!!!! Good Times Good times!!!! lol

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
If you read my comment from earlier in the thread this is basically what I said, as that's the same info I've heard. Not saying that's what I do or don't do, just that's my understanding of what the basic minimums should be.
If ya have 1000 rounds per rifle and 500 per hand gun to die with, my guess is ya'll won't be do'n much shoot'n fer the next few years

although……….sometimes a guy with "a thousand rounds per rifle" has a hundred rifles…..just say'n

Skip

Fanatic
My house got broken into just last night an yes they got it all. I still have my sling shot. I'm so so upset.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I do the math . How much do I shoot ? , generally 150 rnds per week . Defense ammo is not in the equation , that's stored separate . For my reloading I do my best to balance it out . It doesn't do any good to have 10,000 bullets and 2,000 primers . I'm sure most of us have enough supplies to go quite a while , if we don't lose our guns and ammo in a boating accident .

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I do the math . How much do I shoot ? , generally 150 rnds per week . Defense ammo is not in the equation , that's stored separate . For my reloading I do my best to balance it out . It doesn't do any good to have 10,000 bullets and 2,000 primers . I'm sure most of us have enough supplies to go quite a while , if we don't lose our guns and ammo in a boating accident .
Boating accident ! Haha! That's funny!
Skip to the last minute of the video (14:57) it's hilariously true!!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't need a lot of ammo. I just need enough ammo to take why I need from the sheep. When the US turns into the Wild Wild West, all bets are off!
I was called all kinds of names and basically told I was a pos when I said on that other forum that I will do any and everything to take care of my family and keep them healthy and safe! And…. I meant ANYTHING to protect them!

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
I was called all kinds of names and basically told I was a pos when I said on that other forum that I will do any and everything to take care of my family and keep them healthy and safe! And…. I meant ANYTHING to protect them!
You spoke the truth like any devoted, red blooded, Christian, American, husband and father would say and DO ! Theres no shame in anything you said ! And I would do the same for mine !

Latest posts