What did you carry today?

Sneaky One

Well-Known Fanatic
EHdSx9v.jpg

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
In really like this one.

I'm glad I'm not forced to buy a production pistol. I would have a really hard time choosing between that GI and the NightHawk Classic.

Ya just buy both......I'm not as talented as some. I can't roll my own.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Pimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I am carrying a Les Baer Custom in a Bianchi #4L Askins Avenger.

I keep coming back to the Bianchi. By far the most comfortable rig for a comander size pistol. Like all of you I have more than a dozen others but I keep returning to the Bianchi/Askins. For me, it is the most comfortable setup out there over the last 30+ years (now they are made as Bianchi New Frontier Leather improved Askins Avenger)

BY THE WAY, regarding the lower back issues......thought I would mention......

A friend of mine carried habitually, horizontal on his belt line across his back (across his spine). He had an auto accident and would have likely survived unharmed BUT FOR his pistol across his spine which incapacitated him permanently.........fyi..........Take a lesson

Happy new year all...........all the best

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

41 Charlie

Well-Known Fanatic
PView attachment 3252 View attachment 3254 View attachment 3254 I am carrying a Les Baer Custom in a Bianchi #4L Askins Avenger.

I keep coming back to the Bianchi. By far the most comfortable rig for a comander size pistol. Like all of you I have more than a dozen others but I keep returning to the Bianchi/Askins. For me, it is the most comfortable setup out there over the last 30+ years (now they are made as Bianchi New Frontier Leather improved Askins Avenger)

BY THE WAY, regarding the lower back issues......thought I would mention......

A friend of mine carried habitually, horizontal on his belt line across his back (across his spine). He had an auto accident and would have likely survived unharmed BUT FOR his pistol across his spine which incapacitated him permanently.........fyi..........Take a lesson

Happy new year all...........all the best

Wow, that's a sweet ol' rig! Beautiful patina! The Baer's no slouch either, John! Great looking grips!

1911Junky

Active Fanatic
I carried my Taurus Officer model 3.5" in this new Ken's Leathercraft shoulder rig.

OI0Xbdl.png

Latest posts