What did you carry today?

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Security in a church, whats next.? Never thought I would see the day
What about a church with a group shooting pistol matches, free LTC classes for members, predator hunts that gave handguns and varmint rifles as prizes, in another state a church with an indoor range, shooting personal protection matches ??????

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Went to the local tool store after breakfast. On my way home I saw the mailman walking down the street. I got excited. Yep. Carry permit in the mailbox. As I'm currently out of 1911's that I put on my permit, I strapped on my BECed out g19 for my first ever day carrying. Ran some more errands feeling a bit over conscious about it and trying not to fidget. Threw in the old timer as the benchmade is dead to me. The speedy pro has been a constant companion since I snagged it a little bit ago. Hank's belts kydex core made the weight a non issue. Veil holster was pretty comfortable. We'll see.

45 Ralph

Well-Known Fanatic
View attachment 4101
Went to the local tool store after breakfast. On my way home I saw the mailman walking down the street. I got excited. Yep. Carry permit in the mailbox. As I'm currently out of 1911's that I put on my permit, I strapped on my BECed out g19 for my first ever day carrying. Ran some more errands feeling a bit over conscious about it and trying not to fidget. Threw in the old timer as the benchmade is dead to me. The speedy pro has been a constant companion since I snagged it a little bit ago. Hank's belts kydex core made the weight a non issue. Veil holster was pretty comfortable. We'll see.
Oh what a feeling. Congrats! Carry on.

Latest posts