What are you listening too??

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Well, I love the music of the 60's thru part of the 80's. Growing up in the 60's was incredible, the cars, the music, the girls (they looked like girls, and healthy ones at that lol) Any love for the Moody Blues? Loved the Stones, but never a big fan of the so called Fab Four. Was a whole nuther time, and I truly miss it, but we were born for a time like this, so let's not blow it.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
After I got out of the US Navy I hitched around America, from Fla out to Ca & everywhere I could with a nickel in my pocket.
The warm welcome I got from the other Knights of the road was eye opening fer sure.

I had seen people in other countries with no homes & just thought it was a third world thing, but I was wrong.

I never judge anyone I see who may be down on their luck without a home to go to. Life is hard & not everyone has to strength to fight back.

Next time you see a needy soul, well you know what to do.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
After I got out of the US Navy I hitched around America, from Fla out to Ca & everywhere I could with a nickel in my pocket.
The warm welcome I got from the other Knights of the road was eye opening fer sure.

I had seen people in other countries with no homes & just thought it was a third world thing, but I was wrong.

I never judge anyone I see who may be down on their luck without a home to go to. Life is hard & not everyone has to strength to fight back.

Next time you see a needy soul, well you know what to do.
Yes sir.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
What am I listening to?
THE NEWS!
Home from work, had some dinner, now coffee, & NEWS.
AND GUESS WHAT?
Why should I be surprised?
Waiting on THE MOST SIGNIFICANT SUPREME COURT DECISION IN DECADES TO VALIDATE MY 2A RIGHTS!
ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING!
ANOTHER SANDY HOOK!

I just don't know what to say.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
What am I listening to?
THE NEWS!
Home from work, had some dinner, now coffee, & NEWS.
AND GUESS WHAT?
Why should I be surprised?
Waiting on THE MOST SIGNIFICANT SUPREME COURT DECISION IN DECADES TO VALIDATE MY 2A RIGHTS!
ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING!
ANOTHER SANDY HOOK!

I just don't know what to say.
Damn it. I just saw that too. What the hades is going on??? If I had a conspirator's mind, I'd say someone on the other side is hard at work screwing us over, and trying to take our God given right to defend against crap like this away from us, so they can slaughter us with impunity, and absolutely no recourse for us. Good thing I don't believe in consequence, or conspiracy theory. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind this evil is being undertaken by certain dark powers, be they human or demonic, and we are, and have been in a spiritual war of good verses evil, right verses wrong, for some time now and it is getting progressively worse. God help us all. Please, and be with everyone affected by this horrendous crime that has been committed.

Latest posts