What are you listening too??

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
How about something from our Canadian neighbors up north? This was back in the late 70's & early 80's when the hard rock band Triumph started get noticed. They were viewed as a type of cross-town rival to more well know Canadian band Rush, both based out of Toronto, Canada.

Anyway, this song is so incredible with its uplifting lyrics, set to a screaming loud hard rock beat. Very unique, and also very loud to get the point across. I saw Triumph in concert back in the early 80's in Buffalo, NY (at the old "Aud" - aka the old NHL Buffalo Sabers hockey arena), back in my US Coast Guard days.... These 3 guys were so loud but yet so incredible! My ears rang for 2 days afterwards, and I vividly remember my arena seat vibrating because of the 120db high volume! And, couple that with lasers, flash pots, bombs, and other pyrotechnics... It was awesome!! :cool:

Getting to the point: For anyone who needs a little "pick me up" type of helping hand, positive message, and a type of eternal optimism, this song is dedicated to you! :)

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Love AAron Tippin, saw him live at a country music jam back in late 90's. Love the song You gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. I know what, and who I stand for. How many of y'all can say the same thing? I'm bettn there are a bunch of you!

Latest posts