What are you listening too??

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Two of my Siberians had 7 pups. I kept 4 of the boys. I had 11 Siberians at one point. I rehomed 2 females, Momma and 1 boy. 1 got hit in the road this past winter. Left me with Dad, 4 boys and Lucky Girl (the big gray).
So sorry your baby got hit, and lost the battle. Always a hard thing to lose a loved one.

philmo11

Well-Known Fanatic
So sorry your baby got hit, and lost the battle. Always a hard thing to lose a loved one.
Up until the pups were born, all of my Siberians were rescues. Made an 8 hour round trip to go get him at the animal rescue. He was head strong and too smart for his own good. Got an electric perimeter fence that went down and he refused to stay home while the fence was down (they have 5 acres all to themselves). So for the 2 days it took to get the fence fixed, I had him locked up in a horse stall. He dug down through about a foot into the packed rock, went under the wall into the next stall and did the same to get under the door of that stall to freedom. Didn't last long. He was hit at 7am that morning.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Up until the pups were born, all of my Siberians were rescues. Made an 8 hour round trip to go get him at the animal rescue. He was head strong and too smart for his own good. Got an electric perimeter fence that went down and he refused to stay home while the fence was down (they have 5 acres all to themselves). So for the 2 days it took to get the fence fixed, I had him locked up in a horse stall. He dug down through about a foot into the packed rock, went under the wall into the next stall and did the same to get under the door of that stall to freedom. Didn't last long. He was hit at 7am that morning.
That is so sad. Our pets are, and have been, all rescues. We currently have two dogs, and a cat. Our oldest dog is 14, and not in the best of health. We are trying to steel ourselves for the end, but we know It's going to SUCK bad! Bless you for rescuing those beautiful animals. We feel at least for us, that rescues have an extras dose of special, because they seem to be so very appreciative of a forever home. Stay safe.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Absolutely! Watch the quiet guys.....they can be some of the most dangerous people you've EVER SEEN! Mom used to tell me still water runs deep, I believe she was definitely on to something. Miss you mom.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

Rock Legends KISS Stop Concert To SLAM Liberals And Promote Patriotism

Quote:
lead singer Paul Stanley said:
"You should remember, patriotism is always cool. Loving your country is always cool. Standing up, respecting and honoring our military is always cool. So, to show some respect between pick-throwing, we're going to put our right hands over our hearts and why don't we say the Pledge of Allegiance."

1660356705938.gif

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Rock Legends KISS Stop Concert To SLAM Liberals And Promote Patriotism

Quote:
lead singer Paul Stanley said:
"You should remember, patriotism is always cool. Loving your country is always cool. Standing up, respecting and honoring our military is always cool. So, to show some respect between pick-throwing, we're going to put our right hands over our hearts and why don't we say the Pledge of Allegiance."

View attachment 27789
I'd never have thought it, or believed it if I hadn't seen it! I don't care that it was from 2016, It's still great!

Latest posts