Weaver 1-5x24 Tactical 30mm

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Has anyone messed with this scope from Weaver? When I got started, my first 3 gun scope was the weaver 1-3 power scope. It finally made its way down to a 10/22 and I am playing around with multiple choices for what to get next. I would like to save up a little and spoil myself with a 1-6.5 Bushnell Elite. Other times, i think that I might want a 3-9 ish and run a set of the Dueck Angles sights.
That is all.. back to my nose picking.

Chambers

actual GM
I had that scope for a little while. Everything was good on it, except being a ffp scope, the reticle was so small on 1x that it was very hard to see for any close shot. That's a big problem.

Other than that, it was very nice. A shame, really.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I have been searching still. I ran across Sightron's 1-7x24. Not too many reviews out about it yet since they just started getting them to market. Found 3 at a distributor for under $650. I keep kicking around the idea of just getting the Accupoint 1-4x or a 1-4 Vortex. I don't know if I will ever make up my mind. I need to act fast or I will be shooting most of this year without an optic at all. I was hoping the Bushnell 1-6.5 Sfp was going to be cheaper than the ffp scope but it looks like it won't be. I have even read some about a GRSC which I know nothing about.​
If I keep asking questions, I am going to become a talking bear cartoon.​

Latest posts