Sold/Expired Wall

JoesGlock

Well-Known Fanatic
I have bought several items from Tony. He always ships everything super fast. Great transactions via his website!!!!

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
Tony is a top notch dude! I bought a few items from him last week. He has great prices and had what I needed in stock. He is very knowledgeable and was happy to help answer my questions. I'll definitely look him up the next time I have shooting related needs and would highly recommend him to others. We're very lucky to have such a good local source for shooting supplies and accessories.

-Paul Nelson (aka Thumper)

Warpig

Active Fanatic
Just met Tony and He seem's like a great guy,I've made a couple of purchases from Him 'and wont hesitate to do future business with Him'. He had what I was looking for and even went a little further in helping Me get set up for Three Gunning. Everything I've purchased from Him was a great deal and as for shipping,I had My stuff faster than it takes most dealer's to actually charge Your bank account. Thank's again Tony

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Made a couple transactions with Tony recently. Great prices, excellent service. I'll definitely be giving him more of my business. Thanks, Tony!

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
bought some more stuff, 2 sets of sights... another great experience and the follow up to my questions was very fast.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
With 4 pages of feedback, Tony really doesn't need any more but he hooked me up with a LPK and even delivered it to me and threw in some free stuff, cause I'm pretty.

Make Ready Pro Shop is good to go

45recoil

likes to party
Met Tony to pick up a unicorn known as the m&p40 pro he was able to get for me. Smooth transaction and he went above and beyond...because he likes to party.

Thanks again Tony.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Another great transaction with Wall today got me a Dawson front sight for my G24 and he helped me put it on.
As usual he is a great guy!! And answered all my questions.

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Warpig

Active Fanatic
Your the Man Tony, helped Me finish My new Jp CTR02 build with a few parts and saved Me some $$ too, wont hesitate to call earlier next time. Thanks Tony....Again.

BigK674

Well-Known Fanatic
Had a couple of great transactions with Tony @ Make Ready Pro Shop. Sent a message to him late at night the night before a 3 gun match and he was able to fulfill my order and have it at the match the next day.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Had a couple of great transactions with Tony @ Make Ready Pro Shop. Sent a message to him late at night the night before a 3 gun match and he was able to fulfill my order and have it at the match the next day.
My wife loves (hates) my phone :D

Donovan

Well-Known Fanatic
Tony (Make Ready proshop) Has been helpful has gone out of his way to get the stuff I have asked for and always at good price .........Thanks......

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
Not that tony needs more feedback, but I wanted to thank him for getting me a M&P Pro 40 at a great price. And for the belt and caddies. There will definitely be more of my paycheck heading his way!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
This is a feedback thread in the marketplace. So your "voting" on our transaction experience, good or not.

Latest posts