Sold/Expired Wall

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
PMd Tony for a couple of parts. He responded same day. The day Tony received my check was the same day my order was shipped. Can not beat that and we had a nice exchange of PMs as well.
Thanks Tony I looking fwd to doing business with you again.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Here we go again, had a visit with the gun crack man last night and as always things went great except my bank account was not near as happy as it used to be LOL thing about it if I would have ordered the stuff myself it would have been much worse on the bank account. You guys need anything let Tony know he can hook you up. Later,

Kirk

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Just placed my second order. As with the first Wall was very helpful and was able to answer all my questions.

Thanks man will continue to place orders with you.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
another transaction with tony, this time for a tube clamp. he had it in stock and i had it the very same day i purchased it. an even better experience than usual this time around as his CC payments are now working. much more convenient to just pay with a CC, for Tony too i'm sure.

good job Tony, i'll be back for some shell caddy in the near future...

jhjh11

Well-Known Fanatic
Tony is good to go. He has helped me tremendously over the past couple of weeks. If I need anything further it will go through tony first

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Tony and Make Ready Pro Shop hooked me up again this weekend! I've been getting parts and supplies from Tony as oftten as I can recently. This week he got a few things for me including the new CED Double Alpha Souper Ultimate range Pack. I was on the fence about getting one of these bags because they are a little pricey, but all the cool kids were getting them so I buckled to peer pressure. Tony saved me a few bucks on this bag and delivered to me at the next match! The bag is well beyond what I expected and I am very happy with this purchase...

Thanks again Tony, I'm looking forward to future business with Make Ready Pro Shop.

dennishoddy

I don't do the feedback crap with anybody, but Tony did go out of his way to make a CC deal go through with me. Good deal.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Got a couple STI mags at a great price from Tony this evening. He even let me test them to make sure they feed properly. Got to check out his AWESOME inventory, too, which was awesome. I'd hit him up for any competition gear needs for sure. It's fantastic having someone doing this in our community.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Tony ordered something for me, said it would be Friday or Monday when it would arrive. He called Saturday and said it was in. I went to pick it up and he helped me fix something else while I was there. He was great to do do business with. I will be getting everything I can from him, in the future..

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Same day online purchase and pickup from Make Ready. Great to have a local source there when you need it!

Thanks Tony, you are much appreciated.

twofifty

Well-Known Fanatic
Great transaction with Tony at Make Ready Pro Shop!!! Quick and local transaction ... will use again.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
Another deal goes off without a hitch. Products were in stock and delivery was as expected, right on time. Thanks Tony

Latest posts