Sold/Expired Wall

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
One time I accidentally called Tony while he was at a match and he called me a name. But he still filled my order. THAT'S a true professional

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
Got some stuff from Tony today at the match. I really like the SJC magwells he got in! Work great on my M&P with TF extensions. They installed in about 30 seconds. These are a great option if your tired of waiting on SSS.

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
Great customer service at the Make Ready Pro Shop!
Sent back a defective item and my replacement shipped the same day. Thanks Tony

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Very satisfied customer. Just wish Tony could call before I hit the check out button and ask if I'm forgetting anything. :)

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
I've bought enough things from Tony now, I should give him some credit for some really great service. If you need some accessories for your toys and your not going to Make Ready Pro Shop, then you should know you're going to the wrong place.

Grant

Well-Known Fanatic
Tony walks the walk. He's a competitive shooter and knows when you order it you got to have it now. Fast shipping, good prices and he even let me come by his house and pick some stuff up. Not to mention convenient match drop off if you want. That's service!

dennishoddy

Got my order in from Tony right when he said it would be here.

Actually 2 days late for me, because my wife had it in the back seat of her vehicle. :mad: We're gonna have to talk about this..... :mad:

Mmmm.....maybe not if I know whats best for me.....

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Thanks Tony for the Fri and Sat deliveries to OKCGC. Put the Houge grip on my Stag, might slip it on the B.S. lower when it arrives.

Feegee

The Magic Man
My grip screw fell out sometime when I was shooting so I called Tony all in a panic, and he said no prob got it! It is such a good thing we got a shop right here close that has the stuff you need when you need it. Thanks Tony...

mikey80

Negative Approach
Tony made sure I was / am set up for a win every time I make a transaction. For instance, He ordered a set of sights for my gun, they came in the next day, he installed them for me on the spot, and went with me to zero them! 10 stars! Plus, he always has great advice on how to get them most out of what you're working with. Great Guy

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Assembled the B.S. lower. I leave it at assembled instead of "got it together", that's never gonna happen.
You're the MAN Tony! Oh, and there were a few modifications to the upper.

Attachments

• DSC_0158.JPG
    DSC_0158.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts