Sold/Expired Wall

Donovan

Well-Known Fanatic
As always Tony is good to go. took a break from shooting getting ready to shot again this year needed a few things ordered today and shipped today thanks , Tony

RevoShooter

Well-Known Fanatic
I bought my belt from MRPS before I even tried a match. It was shipped quickly. Also emailed them asking a question and received a prompt response. I was happy with them before I ever met Tony, or shot a match. Can't beat a deal like that!

okorpheus

Well-Known Fanatic
Ordered on Wednesday, got it today! New front sight in. Ready to try it out and the new belt at the USPSA match tomorrow in Tulsa.

Thanks!!

wswest

Well-Known Fanatic
Bought some pistol and AR internals from MRPS this week and got the parts yesterday. Thank you sir, for the prompt service.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
If I said Tony shoots fast, it could be misconstrued. Just saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
What can I say that hasn't. Great communication with Tony before my order and super fast shipping. Thank Tony box should be here tomorrow if USPS isn't lying.

Glockman85

Well-Known Fanatic
I've said it before and i will say it again, Make ready pro shop/Tony are da bomb! thanks again for great quick service and always answering questions i may have! If every business was ran like Make ready this world would be a better place:)

Latest posts