Vortex Strike Eagle

bradigby

Active Fanatic
I went looking for one after internet research and advise from here. They seem to be out or not for sale at the places you guys usually suggest. The best answer I could get was from Bass Pro. They said pay for it now and we should have it soon then we can mail it to you. Should I just do that or is there a better option? I usually like to see something before I pay but I have done the online thing before.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I can save you 10% on one at optics planet. They are on back order but are shipping somewhat regularly. They sell more vortex then anyone so they get a lot of stock.

bradigby

Active Fanatic
ive been to h&h, bass pro, big boys, and academy. they are out of vortex stuff. i like the vortex warranty. i think i am not going settle until i can look at a strike eagle and viper 1-4x side by side.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
bradigby said:
ive been to h&h, bass pro, big boys, and academy. they are out of vortex stuff. i like the vortex warranty. i think i am not going settle until i can look at a strike eagle and viper 1-4x side by side.
I'm have a handful of entry level and high end 1-6x optics. If you're ever up in Guthrie drop my a message and stop by.

Latest posts