Sold/Expired Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm 6-24x50mm First Focal

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi all, I'm selling a brand new scope items. Prefer to sell as a package. It is all BRAND NEW, never even removed from the package. I bought them for a Ruger Precision Rifle that I bought and never fired. (I'll be posting that too lol).

• Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm 6-24x50mm First Focal - paid $427.59 total
  • Vortex Optics 30mm Pro Picatinny Rings - high (FOR IWI ZION 5.56) - paid $64.13 total
  • Vortex Optics flip-up scope covers #5 & #7 - paid $16.61 total

All said, I paid $508.33 for this stuff last fall, and it's never even been out of the package!

I'm located in Iowa and would be happy to meet face to face if you're close!
I'm asking $450 shipped for everything.
Scope alone $400 shipped.

I accept payment from Venmo, Zelle, PayPal F&F, Postal money order, or Certified bank check.

INFO FROM VORTEX WEBSITE:
The Diamondback Tactical is a long-range wolf in sheep's clothing. Rather than cramming features in at the expense of turret performance and optical quality, the Diamondback Tactical dials it back, putting the focus where it counts. Exposed turrets bring tracking performance previously unheard of at this price point, while its optical system delivers sharp image quality even at extended range. Its relatively simple design places you firmly in the driver's seat with the potential to take on that 1,000 yard mark and beyond, all at a price that's easy to justify for new shooters, your training rifle, as well as experienced shooters looking for a back-to-basics optic on their fun gun. Opt for one of the first focal plane models on a sweet shooting rifle and you've got yourself a perfectly capable competition rig without breaking the bank.

Magnification 6-24x
Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
Eye Relief 3.9 inches
Field of View 18-4.5 ft/100 yds
Tube Size 30 mm
Turret Style Tall Exposed Tactical
Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 65 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 65 MOA
Parallax Setting 10 yards to infinity
Length 14.28 inches
Weight 24.6 oz

20210323_054029.jpg20210323_054037.jpg20210323_054047.jpg20210323_054054.jpg20210327_122833.jpg

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Great offering, especially for 1st focal plane, most agree vortex is good quality without need for a 2nd mortgage.

Great seller too. No need to stress over transaction with this member.

GLWS, and congratulations to the ultimate new owner.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Great offering, especially for 1st focal plane, most agree vortex is good quality without need for a 2nd mortgage.

Great of you to offer this info for members unfamiliar with the seller. I would have jumped on this several years ago. I got out of long range shooting as my eyes have gotten older.... along with the rest of me. I focus more on CQB, and self defense now. The world has changed a lot as my interest also changed. I think my focus was the right way to go now.

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic

Thanks for the kind words!

Latest posts